VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. and how would I check my config file?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    C027 only can record Stereo channel.

Try remove all avermedia software using Revo Uninstaller Pro (trial) select advanced option for delete any traces.

After this, reset your PC and try again.

Reply.

Claudio
    Last edited by Cauptain; 11th Jul 2016 at 06:02.
    Quote Quote  
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Cauptain View Post
    C027 only can record Stereo channel.

Try remove all avermedia software using Revo Uninstaller Pro (trial) select advanced option for delete any traces.

After this, reset your PC and try again.

Reply.

Claudio

Hi Claudio,

You've been working with these for some time now. Wondering if you agree or disagree with the following review ?

http://www.thethrillness.com/2014/01/avermedia-hd-dvr-c027-h727-capture-card.html
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
  4. hello, again I've done what you said with the uninstaller and it didn't work. I've even let windows completely update it's self. Which fixed the dma license issue i was having. But I still have no sound. you mentioned a config file but I don't have a clue were to locate it. and when I do what am I looking for and what to change if anything. and Ideas would be great thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    eu troquei de slot e mesmo assim não deu e da o mesmo problema de de não reconhecer nen o obs nen o recentral reconhece a minha placa é uma Gigabyte H61M-S1 eu não sei mais o que fazer ja instalei os drives e não vai socorro
    Quote Quote  
  6. Out of curiosity, are these crack/hack, and packages trojan/malware free?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Seeker47 View Post
    Hi Claudio,

You've been working with these for some time now. Wondering if you agree or disagree with the following review ?

http://www.thethrillness.com/2014/01/avermedia-hd-dvr-c027-h727-capture-card.html
    Hi Seeker47, sorry by delay in response.

Personal opinion can not be disputed.

All problems reported by our valorous member can be fixed in Virtualdub or Avisynth.

By far, this card is that it produces better image when captured via HDMI and very good component source and good S-video/compost input. There is no match for her.

Even if you are a beginner, this card will serve you in everything you need.

For me its a better card at all.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by haizrail View Post
    hello, again I've done what you said with the uninstaller and it didn't work. I've even let windows completely update it's self. Which fixed the dma license issue i was having. But I still have no sound. you mentioned a config file but I don't have a clue were to locate it. and when I do what am I looking for and what to change if anything. and Ideas would be great thanks.
    Hi haizrail, sorry for delay in response.

The only time I had a problem with that was when I migrated to Windows 8, however the sound worked and not the video.

I had to format the computer and never had this problem.

I tested with Windows 10 using my cable television and works perfectly.

I tested with PS3 / PS4 / X360 / XONE / Wii U too. All they captured nmoamlemnte using Tricked version of AMC. + Current drivers.

If you have to test on another computer or even format, it would be ideal for we remove the doubts.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by carlosg125BR View Post
    eu troquei de slot e mesmo assim não deu e da o mesmo problema de de não reconhecer nen o obs nen o recentral reconhece a minha placa é uma Gigabyte H61M-S1 eu não sei mais o que fazer ja instalei os drives e não vai socorro
    Carlos125BR,

Send an email in cauptain@gmail.com

Being Brazilian, it becomes easier to talk there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me mande um e-mail no cauptain@gmail.com

Sendo brasileiro, fica mais fácil conversarmos por lá.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Qiko View Post
    Out of curiosity, are these crack/hack, and packages trojan/malware free?
    Hi Qiko,

I use the version "tricked" for a few years and never had reports about being trojans or other viruses.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ok ja mandei o email amigo
    Quote Quote  
  12. Bloody awesome post - many thanks. Was banging my head against a brick wall with this one.

Thanks again:

Patched by: TriRozhka

Many thanks to TheThrillness
    Quote Quote  
  13. Edit: Nvm. Forgot that the C027 accepts 1080i not 1080p.
    Last edited by dan1st; 9th Sep 2016 at 11:03.
    Quote Quote  
  14. I'm using U3 extremecap version it works with ps3 and ps4 but the recentral is too slow on my 4k monitor and not meant to go that high on for the software to keep up.
    Ivied tried xplit gamecaster and obs and get avermeida copyprotected content logo. Unfortunately the patch doesn't not translate to 3rd party video capture software.
    Quote Quote  
  15. It works when I take off the hdcp on the ps4 system option and than I can use the xplit gamecaster and obs.
    Can't seem to make it work on the ps3 side of things only Recentral works only with hdmi but the hdmi connection wont work if it's other 3rd party software.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have made so many attempts to follow what you guys have been doing, I was using OBS to record and stream, and then proceded to use RECentral, After recording about three days ago with recentral, I decided to pop into "The Crew" and do some recording, The HDCP error message came up, I simply switched games thinking it couldve been just The crew, but to no avail. Furious with recentral i did a test on OBS, the test was a success, but then when I went to go ACTUALLY record, the lovely white HDCP letters graced my preview window.
    Quote Quote  
  17. I have two 4k duel display all I was trying to do is play on two 28 inch screens on both ends. It's works with ps4 turning off hdcp with AVerMedia RECentral software xplit gamecaster obs. For ps3 and ps4 with HDCP on, hdmi is only limited to Avermedia Recentral software it is not compatible with 3rd party video software. Ps3 works with components while watching HDCP content Even tho U3 extremecap is capable of 3rd party support.
    Quote Quote  
  18. To whom it may concern, it seems as though a new version of RECentral has been released only yesterday... 1.3.0.109 (beta). Is there a chance of seeing this version patched as well in the not-too-distant future?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by codelmjvg View Post
    I'm using U3 extremecap version it works with ps3 and ps4 but the recentral is too slow on my 4k monitor and not meant to go that high on for the software to keep up.
    Ivied tried xplit gamecaster and obs and get avermeida copyprotected content logo. Unfortunately the patch doesn't not translate to 3rd party video capture software.
    It works when I take off the hdcp on the ps4 system option and than I can use the xplit gamecaster and obs.
    Can't seem to make it work on the ps3 side of things only Recentral works only with hdmi but the hdmi connection wont work if it's other 3rd party software.
    I have two 4k duel display all I was trying to do is play on two 28 inch screens on both ends. It's works with ps4 turning off hdcp with AVerMedia RECentral software xplit gamecaster obs. For ps3 and ps4 with HDCP on, hdmi is only limited to Avermedia Recentral software it is not compatible with 3rd party video software. Ps3 works with components while watching HDCP content Even tho U3 extremecap is capable of 3rd party support.
    Hi codelmjvg,

I never tested the 3 extremecap using RECentral bypassed. I know she has the REC2 (No HDMI bypass for this version).

The ideal for cards after the C985 / C875 version is to use an HDMI splitter with HDCP bypass.

Much more practical and will work with any program

If you are capturing 1080p@60, use a codec as UT VIDEO, because it is optimized for this type of capture.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by PureChaosX View Post
    To whom it may concern, it seems as though a new version of RECentral has been released only yesterday... 1.3.0.109 (beta). Is there a chance of seeing this version patched as well in the not-too-distant future?
    I have done the request. Just wait.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by BGxEndless View Post
    I have made so many attempts to follow what you guys have been doing, I was using OBS to record and stream, and then proceded to use RECentral, After recording about three days ago with recentral, I decided to pop into "The Crew" and do some recording, The HDCP error message came up, I simply switched games thinking it couldve been just The crew, but to no avail. Furious with recentral i did a test on OBS, the test was a success, but then when I went to go ACTUALLY record, the lovely white HDCP letters graced my preview window.
    Try older version from RECentral. Sometimes, works better.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search Comp PM
    How about last version of Aver Media Center 3D without HDCP protection 1.7.95?
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search PM
    Sorry for no answering too long. Ive just download AVerMedia SDK. I want to understand how the Protection mechanism works. As i already know, Recentral using DRM mechanism. I think recentral binary have some authentication process with avermedia license which provides protection removal. Stream engine is just a framework, which allows to get acces to the stream, and i think it doesnt have any authentication instructions to allow HDCP decoding. So i think there is no way to crack it. But its only for "quick view". I need more time to inspect SDK and stream engine binary.

PS 1.3.0.109 bypass released.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by TriRozhka View Post
    Sorry for no answering too long. Ive just download AVerMedia SDK. I want to understand how the Protection mechanism works. As i already know, Recentral using DRM mechanism. I think recentral binary have some authentication process with avermedia license which provides protection removal. Stream engine is just a framework, which allows to get acces to the stream, and i think it doesnt have any authentication instructions to allow HDCP decoding. So i think there is no way to crack it. But its only for "quick view". I need more time to inspect SDK and stream engine binary.

PS 1.3.0.109 bypass released.
    Thank you TriRozhka!!!

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by chehui View Post
    No, Extreme works with Avermedia RECentral2.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by Cauptain View Post
    Originally Posted by DevilSOF View Post
    Hello,
    I have Live Gamer HD Lite but can't capture HDCP video source via OBS. What i can do?
    Someobody can make patch for driver LGHD Stream Engine or AverMedia HD Capture C985 ?
    Easy way? buy a HDMI splitter like this: http://goo.gl/XCEXU8

Its solve all problems with all softwares too because no have driver hack for new AVERMEDIA HDMI series cards.

Hi Guys. Not sure if i had to create a seaprate topic. I got LGP2 in my mailbox today. Got so excited but then find out that it is practically a piece of sh*t. Basically it doesnt have PS3 input anymore. And sometimes in LGP2 days I used a HDMI splitter to record PS3 through HDMI. And it uses new Recentral 3.
    So here is what happens:
    1) Plugging in HDMI directly to PS3 - no signal on Recentral, but there is signal on TV (duh)
    2) Plugging in HDMI from PS3 to Splitter, then from splitter another HDMI to LGP2. - Signal appears in Recentral for 1 second, then dissapears by saying (no signal).

So my conclusion is there is some sort of protection inside the new LGP2 that prevents it from recording from splitters (i have no idea how it works, is it some hdmi code it recognises, or my particular splitter model). I use the same exact HDMI splitter you mentioned and it doesnt work with it. I guess Avermedia wrote some protection against this splitter. Any ideas how to solve?

Can anyone help me with this?
    Last edited by GODFantomas; 19th Jan 2017 at 10:32.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by GODFantomas View Post
    Hello,
    I have Live Gamer HD Lite but can't capture HDCP video source via OBS. What i can do?
    Someobody can make patch for driver LGHD Stream Engine or AverMedia HD Capture C985 ?
    Easy way? buy a HDMI splitter like this: http://goo.gl/XCEXU8

Its solve all problems with all softwares too because no have driver hack for new AVERMEDIA HDMI series cards.

Hi Guys. Not sure if i had to create a seaprate topic. I got LGP2 in my mailbox today. Got so excited but then find out that it is practically a piece of sh*t. Basically it doesnt have PS3 input anymore. And sometimes in LGP2 days I used a HDMI splitter to record PS3 through HDMI. And it uses new Recentral 3.
    So here is what happens:
    1) Plugging in HDMI directly to PS3 - no signal on Recentral, but there is signal on TV (duh)
    2) Plugging in HDMI from PS3 to Splitter, then from splitter another HDMI to LGP2. - Signal appears in Recentral for 1 second, then dissapears by saying (no signal).

So my conclusion is there is some sort of protection inside the new LGP2 that prevents it from recording from splitters (i have no idea how it works, is it some hdmi code it recognises, or my particular splitter model). I use the same exact HDMI splitter you mentioned and it doesnt work with it. I guess Avermedia wrote some protection against this splitter. Any ideas how to solve?

Please return lgp2 and get lgp.

Does anyone know if C027 records interlaced video through AMC or do you have to use 3rd party software?
    Quote Quote  
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    [QUOTE=ezcapper;2474540][QUOTE=GODFantomas;2474486]

. . .

Please return lgp2 and get lgp.

Does anyone know if C027 records interlaced video through AMC or do you have to use 3rd party software?
    At this point, the older models might only be available used, on eBay (?).

I can't easily keep track of all the various Avermedia products. Where does this one

https://www.amazon.com/AVerMedia-EzRecorder-Tuners-Capture-ER130/dp/B00LAP3GC8

or this one

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KWCFN3O?psc=1

fit in ? Are they of any use in this discussion ?
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Hey. So The LGX doesn't work with RECentral. Does anyone know if a version of this mod/patch exists for RECentral 2 or 3?
    Quote Quote