VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Any way to patch RECentral2 (LGX)? I have compared the patched and unpatched version but i dont know whats the difference, 10 hex-values have been modified.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Speaking of RECentral2, is the any way to get it working with the LGP? Or is REC2 simply not made to work with it? Or is the LGP not made to work with REC2? It's a shame as REC2 looks like a much better app to use.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by PureChaosX View Post
    Speaking of RECentral2, is the any way to get it working with the LGP? Or is REC2 simply not made to work with it? Or is the LGP not made to work with REC2? It's a shame as REC2 looks like a much better app to use.
    It only works with LGX, and LGX doesnt work with RECentral (i have Live Gamer Portable, U3 and Game Capture HD).

It just have a few extra encoding options (maybe LGX dependant) and a few fixes, other than that i prefer the original RECentral.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Version .96 is online...Enjoy!!!

Claudio
    Last edited by Cauptain; 9th Jan 2016 at 21:02.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Any advice to patch RC2, Cauptain?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by stranno View Post
    Any advice to patch RC2, Cauptain?
    stranno, I'm searching about info for patch RC2.

Any news, will posted here.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  7. Thanks for the update!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Hello,
    I have Live Gamer HD Lite but can't capture HDCP video source via OBS. What i can do?
    Someobody can make patch for driver LGHD Stream Engine or AverMedia HD Capture C985 ?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by DevilSOF View Post
    Hello,
    I have Live Gamer HD Lite but can't capture HDCP video source via OBS. What i can do?
    Someobody can make patch for driver LGHD Stream Engine or AverMedia HD Capture C985 ?
    Easy way? buy a HDMI splitter like this: http://goo.gl/XCEXU8

Its solve all problems with all softwares too because no have driver hack for new AVERMEDIA HDMI series cards.

Claudio
    Last edited by Cauptain; 14th Jan 2016 at 01:33.
    Quote Quote  
  10. While I'm here, I'd like to make a little observation, the same one I made a few months back... and that being that the HDCP removal no longer works for me. In the past when this patch first came about, I was able to use the PS3 directly with the LGP without splitters or anything, but the recent releases of the HDCP removal just haven't worked.

The same goes for completely clean installs of RECentral on different laptops, the HDCP detection turned OFF in the Settings and yes... the patched .exe is copied across. I've reset the PS3 video settings with no luck.

Also, if anyone reading this has time, could you take a peek at this thread, as I'm having problems with my LGP:
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/376319-AVerMedia-LGP-Separate-MP3-Issues
    Quote Quote  
  11. Is this basically for direct broadcast only?
    I don't have any problem directly broadcasting on Twitch w/ C127 and w/ this patch
    But I can't capture ReCentral through OBS.
    It's just black out on OBS.

Splitter is the only way?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    While I'm here, I'd like to make a little observation, the same one I made a few months back... and that being that the HDCP removal no longer works for me. In the past when this patch first came about, I was able to use the PS3 directly with the LGP without splitters or anything, but the recent releases of the HDCP removal just haven't worked.

The same goes for completely clean installs of RECentral on different laptops, the HDCP detection turned OFF in the Settings and yes... the patched .exe is copied across. I've reset the PS3 video settings with no luck.

Also, if anyone reading this has time, could you take a peek at this thread, as I'm having problems with my LGP:
    No clue about your problem mate.

Originally Posted by syukanzaki View Post
    Is this basically for direct broadcast only?
    I don't have any problem directly broadcasting on Twitch w/ C127 and w/ this patch

Are you using Stream Engine v1.3.0.13? Get here: https://goo.gl/EVyUYD

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by Cauptain View Post
    While I'm here, I'd like to make a little observation, the same one I made a few months back... and that being that the HDCP removal no longer works for me. In the past when this patch first came about, I was able to use the PS3 directly with the LGP without splitters or anything, but the recent releases of the HDCP removal just haven't worked.

No clue about your problem mate.

Is this basically for direct broadcast only?

Are you using Stream Engine v1.3.0.13? Get here: https://goo.gl/EVyUYD

Claudio
    I tried Stream Engine
    still Desktop capture is the only way i can capture
    no Game Capture or Window Capture don't work.
    just black out.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I tried Stream Engine
    just black out.

Do you try new OBS Studio? Here: OBS-Studio-0.13.1-Installer

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by Cauptain View Post
    I tried Stream Engine
    just black out.

Do you try new OBS Studio? Here: OBS-Studio-0.13.1-Installer

Claudio
    still same
    all black out except Display Capture.
    either Game Capture or Window Capture don't work.
    Quote Quote  
  16. RECentral has been updated to v1.3.0.104 beta.

http://gamerzone.avermedia.com/support/download/live_gamer_portable
    Quote Quote  
  17. Completely forgot I posted here a little while ago... turns out the issue with the PS3 and the patched RECentral was this, I had to turn ON the HDCP detection in the options of RECentral. I always thought it had to be turned OFF to bypass the PS3 HDCP, but no... you turn it on instead, and at the moment (haven't checked back though) it's working.

And yay, RECentral has been updated. Just need to wait for it to be patched now
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search PM
    Hello,

I just got my LGP Lite today and after several headaches with drivers not installing properly I thought I was up and running to capture gameplay from my PS3. However, immediately I got the "copyright protected" error. Much internet searching brought me here. I downloaded and used the patch .exe and it worked in as much as it allowed me to record. However, the sound won't work. It works when I'm on the main game menu, you know where the game's theme music plays in the background while you're selecting a game. But as soon as I choose and load a game, whether I'm recording or not, as long as I'm hooked up to the LGP Lite, all I get is either very loud buzzing static, or an 'out of range' error will flash on screen, disappear, and the game will continue without sound. My husband still thinks the HDCP issue is what is causing my sound problems, but I'm not sure since it wouldn't record before, but does with the patch. Wouldn't that indicate the HDCP issue is resolved? Any ideas what else could be causing my sound issues? I really don't want to spend more money on an HDMI splitter if I don't have to.

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  19. Formerly 'vaporeon800' Brad's Avatar
    Search PM
    Try setting the PS3 sound settings to output only stereo, 48kHz, 16-bit.
    Quote Quote  
  20. I just bought an interface de Captura Avermedia Game Capture HD II, with this tutorial, Will I be able to remove the HDCP protection?

Regards
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by vaporeon800 View Post
    Try setting the PS3 sound settings to output only stereo, 48kHz, 16-bit.
    This worked! Thank you so much!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Jairo Lima View Post
    I just bought an interface de Captura Avermedia Game Capture HD II, with this tutorial, Will I be able to remove the HDCP protection?

Regards
    Nope Jairo. Its dont work for Avermedia C285 (Game Capture II). Try a HDMI Splitter for bypass HDCP protect.

Look here on Brazil: Splitter-hdmi-1x2-divisor-2-portas-p-ps3-xbox-sky-net-hd I have a unit. Works well on any source.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    claudio this one bypass hdcp?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Full-HD-1x2-Port-HDMI-Splitter-Amplifier-Repeater-3D-1080p-Fem...gAAOSwMmBVgdiL

i dont konw do short links sorry

thanks

you know using1x4 splitters? not for hdcp , in combination with a switcher and with other stuff i have problem using it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by godai View Post

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Full-HD-1x2-Port-HDMI-Splitter-Amplifier-Repeater-3D-1080p-Fem...gAAOSwMmBVgdiL

thanks

you know using1x4 splitters? not for hdcp , in combination with a switcher and with other stuff i have problem using it.

Yes, get this, Its work flawless.

I have a Cvid BG-550 (Splitter 4x1 - recommended by jagabo user) use on my PS3 to my TV, my Capture Card and my Monitor (Have PIP). Perfect.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    você vai fazer o patch da versão 104 do programa amigo?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by carlosg125BR View Post
    você vai fazer o patch da versão 104 do programa amigo?
    Não sou eu que faço o patch, apenas posto aqui heheheh.

Vou verificar se ja foi lançado e caso tenham feito, subo em alguns minutos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont make patch, just post here heheheh.

I'll check that has already been released and if they have done, I go up in a few minutes.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search Comp PM
    amigo obrigado por me responder assim que lançar vcposta muito obrigado por me responder seu post me ajudou muito
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Cauptain View Post
    Originally Posted by godai View Post

thanks

Yes, get this, Its work flawless.

I have a Cvid BG-550 (Splitter 4x1 - recommended by jagabo user) use on my PS3 to my TV, my Capture Card and my Monitor (Have PIP). Perfect.

Claudio
    i follow your advice, amazingly it works, and i try several but several splitters and none give results, not image usually . only worried its about warranty.

its pretty good device because im able to use single or with one hdmi swicth both cases working fine.

im able to see same thing in tv, screen of pc, but im having issue with Avertv HD DVR and colossus, they dont give any signal, aver its showing out of range. you not have that issue? im with hdmi 1980x1080.

only way to see aver hd its moving to 30 hertz monitor properties but its see awful.

thanks for any advice.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Is anyone able to actually download .104 from the AVerMedia site? The button to download is there, but there is no download link associated with it. You can click on the button as much as you want, but nothing happens. Has anyone managed to download it already?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Is anyone able to actually download .104 from the AVerMedia site? The button to download is there, but there is no download link associated with it. You can click on the button as much as you want, but nothing happens. Has anyone managed to download it already?
    Link: C985_RECentral_1.3.0.104_Drv_3.3.x.52_20120219.exe

Claudio
    Quote Quote