VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have installed VSDC with no issues, however whenever I try to crop part of the video it cuts off the bottom of the screen and I can not click the accept button because it is ALWAYS off screen. How do I fix this?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I don't use it, but did try pushing "enter" (on the keyboard) ?

Did you try reducing the size of the window and moving it so you can see the button ? or reducing the size of the program window then moving it?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I HAVE tried to resize it. The edit screen will not be made smaller by any means for whatever reason. Pressing enter does work however. If there is any way to change the settings i would still like to hear it because i cannot view the video while in the edit menu.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I did have it installed briefly a while back (just to play with) , but I don't recall having that problem

Can you post a screenshot so everyone is on the "same page" with your description
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_0.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	32414
    this is it
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    so any one know anything that may help?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The only thing I've ever been able to do in this situation was to temporarily increase my screen resolution. It makes everything smaller. Not the optimal solution, but I've never figured out anything better. Btw, I have not used that program, but I have had that issue with other programs.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk
    I don't have a bad attitude...
    Life has a bad attitude!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    changing the resolution did absolutely nothing. i reduced it to 1000 and it still had the exact same problem
    Quote Quote  
  9. Window resizes ok here; just hold left click on any corner and drag

Also try maximizing the window, it should snap to your screen size
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by loki1143 View Post
    changing the resolution did absolutely nothing. i reduced it to 1000 and it still had the exact same problem
    Well, I did write "increase" the resolution, not decrease. However, I'm not promising it will work.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk
    I don't have a bad attitude...
    Life has a bad attitude!
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    it is already at max res for this computer....
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I don't know exactly if my answer will fit your problem. An expert in Windows showed me a way to fix the lower toolbar so it doesn't show all the time, and now there is an extra band of space in the VSDC screen that shows what I wanted to see all along, which was a small display of the position of the VSDC cursor either in minutes/seconds or frames. If you want to see the toolbar, run the cursor to the bottom and the toolbar should pop up. Yrs Wilder
    Quote Quote