VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi howdy.
    I'm looking for a link, email address, hailing frequency, anything that might lead me towards a way of submitting TV channel guides to get it listed on a good chunk of the listings services out there...
    I know zap2it is/was a division of Tribune, and they had free listings for Myth for a while, but that's long since gone...

My employer services some condos with TV and we'd like them to be able to look up their properties on sites like titantv.com and see the listings option in other devices as well. I managed to get titantv.com to forward the listings for our first site ONE time, and it took 4 tries/a month to do it. I'm hoping there is a more efficient way, somehow.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Titan TV's terms of service for its website limit it to non-commercial use.

The TOS page has a contact number for those interested in using TitanTV in a commercial application.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm not trying to sell their stuff or anything. I'm just looking for where they get their listings from (and submit our channel layout) so our customers (home users) can look at their site for listings.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by marks47 View Post
    I'm not trying to sell their stuff or anything. I'm just looking for where they get their listings from (and submit our channel layout) so our customers (home users) can look at their site for listings.
    Well, you aren't an individual trying to use TitanTV.com to view local TV listings either. You represent a commercial TV service.

[Edit]My best guess is that Gracenote provides guide data to many websites that provide TV listings, and the websites pay them for it.
    Last edited by usually_quiet; 29th Jun 2015 at 21:16.
    Quote Quote