VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i need your help regarding downloading a particular video. actually it is different from normal youtube video. it uses jwplayer and the video is in mp2t format ie online streaming through data chunks. i have tried multiple methods to download it i.e by using plugins, software like livestream, tubedigger etc. but failed.

plz suggest me a way to download it. the link of the video
    http://superprofs.com/cs-executive/company-law/company-law-by-professor-sudhir-sachdeva/

User: Id tushar0071@gmail.com
    Pass: kushsingal

Take it as a challenge...as i have asked multiple people. but they all failed.

2. Not impossible but difficult (again not impossible) except for first 3 videos . You need to have a account which allows you to view those videos then only you can download all videos.
    Edit: Just saw you have premium account, try Replay Media Catcher 6

3. use livestreamer

Code:
    livestreamer "hlsvariant://mediaserver.superprofs.com:1935/vods3/_definst_/smil:amazons3/superprofs-media/private/lectures/1563/1563.smil/playlist.m3u8 best -o video.mp4

4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Shis1947 can u plz try to download it using replay media and tell me if it works

CristianoA I have already used livestream same link.. it's not working..nevertheless if its working for u can u plz lay down the procedure.

5. m3u8 video files are there.
    they are protected by streamlock.net

is there is why to download because steamlock not allow to download m3u8 files.

6. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    That's a paid website and since you can't download their files if you didn't pay. That would be Warez. Thread closed.