VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    What is wrong with BDtoAVCHD? It never works. I have two laptops and the same thing happens with both of my laptops. They are both running 64BIT as well. As soon as I start to analyse a blu-ray disc the software is not responding. The analyse session just goes on forever. One my other laptop the software start to run as normal for a minute and for no reason it says "not responding". I can't believe I'm going through so much bad luck with so much software just for the sake of one blu-ray movie. All I want to do is copy it to Region Free. The prices to buy the other ripping software is a rip-off because I'm not paying £40.00 for a piece of software that only lasts a year and it's not as if I'll use the software a lot.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    BDtoAVCHD has no decryption capability. If you are using an original, commercially made disc as input it will not work.

There are options to buy lifetime versions of AnyDVD HD, DVDFab Blu-ray Copy and MakeMKV. In fact the only way to buy MakeMKV gives you the lifetime version, though it is free to use while in beta status.

AnyDVDHD lifetime is €119.

DVDFab Blu-ray Copy lifetime is $179 and incredibly overpriced.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    If none of that appeals to you, you can try the trials of the various lesser known, and far less reliable software from Ideal, Digiarty, Pavtube, and others of their kind. You might get lucky and find one of their trial versions that actually does what you want.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Arthur_Ballsack View Post
    What is wrong with BDtoAVCHD? It never works.
    Why are you posting the same crap everywhere and why isn't a MOD jumping down your throat for posting the same crap everywhere?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    Originally Posted by Arthur_Ballsack View Post
    What is wrong with BDtoAVCHD? It never works.
    Why are you posting the same crap everywhere and why isn't a MOD jumping down your throat for posting the same crap everywhere?
    The mods have closed 2 of his threads and removed a thread hijack. He's been asked to continue in the original thread on this subject each time they closed a thread. Not sure why he is not getting the message.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Not to mention that it doesn't seem to be penetrating that he needs a decrypter.
    There are only a few decrypters worth a damn. Which he doesn't want to pay for.

Region coding should not an issue with a decrypted disc, as shown by fatbloke's screenshot in one of his other threads.
    It should be removed by default. That doesn't seem to be penetrating either.

Maybe he's seen some spurious error message? But he never explained how he concluded he had a region code problem.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote