VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search PM
    Seen it? Or will you go and see it? And if not, why not?

What did you think? How was the direction and photography, story and what about the special effects?

Give your views!

Last edited by newpball; 19th Jun 2015 at 20:39.
    Quote Quote  
  2. The first trailer the film had (which was a few months back) left me saying
    "Wow! The SyFy channel really put in some effort for this one".

The film looked terrible with the same generic usual yahoo, IF I had to base it on that trailer alone. The last/ sort of latest trailer made the film look much better, but still much of the same.

If I can see it at a dollar cinema I would, or possibly home rental, other than that no real cause for alarm to get to the theater asap

How the demand for this scored 544 million (or was it 511 mill) on opening weekend is beyond me.
    want to see some true 3d clips, custom figures, some hardcore music and other crap?? Check out my youtube page www.youtube.com/mazinz2
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It's the kind of predictable movie I can wait to see but will likely enjoy on my projector in 3D. I'll buy the 3D BR if / or when the price is low $20's. That's when I bought the 1st movie's 3D release.
    There's not much to do but then I can't do much anyway.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I went to see it in 3D at the local cinema complex - very good screen and sound system. For me the 3D was good inasmuch as I wasn't aware that I was wearing glasses but that being said for the rest Forbes Magazine reviewer said it for me

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2015/06/12/everything-annoying-about-jurassic-wor...-spoilers-duh/
    BeyonWiz T3 PVR ~ Popcorn A-500 ~ Samsung ES8000 65" LED TV ~ Windows 7 64bit ~ Yamaha RX-A1070 ~ QnapTS851-4G
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search PM
    Went to see the 'panavision' film.

Camerawork: +++++
    Special effects: ++
    Sets: +++++
    Screenplay: +++
    Sound: +
    Aspect Ratio: ---
    Coloring: +++
    Notes: some scenes were particularly noisy, an idiotic 'anamorphic' flare in one of the scenes.

Last edited by newpball; 20th Jun 2015 at 17:46.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Saw Jurassic World and San Andreas in the same week, both were cookie cutter movies from past films.
    Quote Quote