VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    K-Mart USA currently has them on for $60USD. Can be made region free with codes like its predecessors. Model is SR4KP1. Anyone got one? Would sure like to replace my aging BD660...
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by oldfart13 View Post
    K-Mart USA currently has them on for $60USD. Can be made region free with codes like its predecessors. Model is SR4KP1. Anyone got one? Would sure like to replace my aging BD660...
    Yes. https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/356492-What-s-the-latest-on-inexpensive-bluray-regi...=1#post2360025
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    Originally Posted by oldfart13 View Post
    Yes. https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/356492-What-s-the-latest-on-inexpensive-bluray-regi...=1#post2360025
    You beat me to the punch! Also on page 2 (post#33) of said thread, I give a little more info about the deck (in addition to where the above link will take you to).
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The U-Vision is now on clearance from Canadian Tire. Get them while you can as it may be your last shot at a cheap region free easily purchasable Blu Ray player...
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by oldfart13 View Post
    The U-Vision is now on clearance from Canadian Tire. Get them while you can as it may be your last shot at a cheap region free easily purchasable Blu Ray player...
    Should also mention that in the US, MCM Electronics has them for sale at $79.00. However if you are registered with them and on some occasions the player has hit $40.00
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by mazinz View Post
    Should also mention that in the US, MCM Electronics has them for sale at $79.00. However if you are registered with them and on some occasions the player has hit $40.00
    Do you have a link? There are no Blu-ray players listed in MCM's home theater section.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    Originally Posted by mazinz View Post
    Do you have a link? There are no Blu-ray players listed in MCM's home theater section.
    Ahhhhh not good. They were selling the player for over a year. As of 2 weeks ago they still had them (even listed in the clearance section of their recent catalog). I logged in to view my old order and get the link, but it now says "no longer carried by mcm", so they must have very recently sold the last of them. For sake of argument this was the link
    http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product.aspx?productid=58-18120
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi!
    I just bought on (SR4KP1) and i need to make it region free.
    Can anyone help please?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by carsinge View Post
    Hi!
    I just bought on (SR4KP1) and i need to make it region free.
    Can anyone help please?
    This hack is supposed to work for the SR4KP1 too: https://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks/seiki-sr212s/12040
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks! I'll be plugging in tonite and give it a try.
    Cheers usually_quiet !
    Quote Quote