what is the best program to convert dvds to Youtube? just asking
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
For best quality:
1. Use DGIndex to make a m2v and an audio file.
2. If the DVD is film based (e.g. it was reverse telecined by DGIndex) go directly to step 4.
3. Deinterlace with QTGMC in AviSynth and transcode to at least 10 Mb/s H.264.
4. Mux the video and the audio.
5. Upload the resulting file to YouTube.
Last edited by newpball; 11th Jun 2015 at 01:57.
A commercial dvd or homeburned? If it's a commercial you need a dvd ripper installed like dvdfab passkey or anydvd.
Then just open your dvd in vob2mpg and then upload the mpg to youtube. It might not look if it's interlaced though....see then newpball suggestions or use handbrake with a deinterlace filter.
Remember to deinterlace the DVD before uploading to YouTube, it seems that YouTube does not do the video deinterlacing automatically.