VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I tried to copy some blu rays that I made using Nero 11 (Copy Blu Ray Disc), but the copy does not contain all my menus and sub-menus. I asked some information to Nero, but they do not answer...Do you know if there is some other sw that I can use to make a real copy with menus?
    I tried several different blank bd discs, but the result is always the same.
    I make my bd with Premiere CS6 and Encore CS6. Original bd work perfect, but the copies start straight from the main movie.
    My bd burner is LG BH16NS40.
    Any help?
    Thank you in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Use imgburn instead of Nero.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Make an ISO of each Blu-ray movie with ImgBurn and keep those ISO files (also called image files) on the hard drive. Then burn the ISO files to discs with ImgBurn.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks a lot to both of you.
    I will follow your suggestions.
    In the meantime I tried with an old version of Leawo Blu Ray Copy (ver. 2.0.1.0), very easy to use and making a copy complete with menus and sud menus. The only problem is that this is a trial version...
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It's me again.
    Tried to make an ISO image with ImgBurn, but this is the message I receive when I go on the Read Mode Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine.jpg
Views:	624
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	32075
    I tried with 4 different bds but the message is always the same.
    I watched instructions on the web site of IsoBurn, but it seems I don't do anything wrong...
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The message is suggesting that you use "Create image file from files/folders" to create the image on your HDD instead of using "Create image file from disc".
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    Ok, try ripping the Blu-ray movie with MakeMKV or AnyDVDHD. MakeMKV is free to use, but you would have to use it in Backup mode. Put your disc in the Blu-ray drive, start MakeMKV, then let it find the disc. Then click on File-->Backup. Designate a spot on the hard drive to put the movie. Once on the hard drive, you can burn the entire thing to another disc using ImgBurn in Build mode.

Using the trial for AnyDVD HD, you would start AnyDVD HD, put the disc in the drive and let the program analyze the disc. Then right click on the little fox icon at the bottom right of your screen. This will give you a pop-up window with options. You can either rip as an ISO with the command Rip to image, or rip as files. Burn to a new disc with ImgBurn, and depending on which way you ripped the Blu-ray, you would use the Write mode to burn an ISO, or Build mode to put the files onto the new disc.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you! I will try these two options. Have a nice week end.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Everything is working properly now thanks to your suggestions.
    I found also another TDMore BrluRay Copy, that works perfect and very friendly-user.
    Quote Quote