VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I got a dvd sub and want to edit the timing and sync it with blu-ray sources?

The problem is the bluray video may add a few minutes so there will be a different frame rate!! i tried syncing it with Subtitle Edit but it didn't solve the whole timing issue, it syncs at first but then losses after a while! is there a way to fix this???? *There is only one non-english sub to this movie in subscene.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yes I tried all the synchronization methods, but it doesn't work perfectly.
    Last edited by bowwskyy4; 30th May 2015 at 02:03.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Is there any to edit the continuous timing loss by vobsub?
    Last edited by bowwskyy4; 25th Jun 2015 at 23:18.
    Quote Quote  
  5. with blu-ray sources?
    Doesn't it have any subs from where to get time codes?

but then losses after a while!
    Sounds odd to me. If you tried to sync the whole subtitle the first and last should be in sync. You DO know that you can sync part of a subtitle in SE using either point- or visual- sync?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Yes it has bluray subs which i could take time codes but it is a different language, so it does not match the original lines.

Yes i tried visual-sync, it gets better but not perfectly synced. And in point-sync i should sync every line. more than 1000 it takes alot of time.
    Quote Quote  
  7. so it does not match the original lines
    That's OK. Perform OCR on those in SE. Untick "Prompt for unknown word" (You just need time codes)

And in point-sync i should sync every line
    No. You migth be able to sync the whole file at once. Otherwise you sync parts like perhaps 10-15 min at a time identifying identical subs and copy-paste the timecode from the BD source to the point-sync. I made the attached video for another post showing how.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  8. Thank you. What is BD?
    Quote Quote  
  9. What is BD
    Blu-ray Disc.
    Last edited by videobruger; 27th Jun 2015 at 02:18.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Aegisub is really easy to change the times and you can select either one or multiple lines at a time to adjust the time on.
    Quote Quote