VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello

I have recently acquired lots of movies which consist of ANY!, BDMV, CERTIFICATE folders, which themselves have tons of files in them.
    Now. I shoved them all to my Synology NAS and bought a new Samsung TV which has Synology's DSVideo app. I can watch movies via built-in DLNA browser or this DSVideo app. Latter is better, because it supports regular *.srt, *.sub, etc subtitles, in non-BDMV formats anyway.

Problems I faced:
    • Some movies are chopped into lots of tiny pieces, so I can't pick out a single m2ts file.
    • Some movies have default audio non-English and I can't change it navigating in TV.
    If a movie happens to have only English audio and is in one large m2ts file, I can watch it.

What should I do to make my TV/DLNA browser understand movies in such format? Without converting it, resulting in quality loss. Is that even possible ? If not, what are the alternatives.

PS! I prefer quality over quantity. Which is why I got them
    Quote Quote  
  2. Is that even possible ?
    Yes. But if it's Warez ..
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You can use MakeMKV(free in beta mode) and make a single mkv from each bdmv folder. You can choose language and subs. Just be sure that your player supports mkv with blu-ray content(make one and test...).
    Quote Quote