VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi there,
    I'm a VSDC Free Video Editor user, not very experienced yet.
    This is what I like to do:
    I have recordings of an intersections, several hours. Each video file is 30min long.
    I shot from three different perspectives to see different details.

I want to create a single video file, where I have all three shots synchronised in a split screen.
    I want to merge all the 30min-files together. Unfortunately the three perspectives start at different times, so I have to care a lot about having the correct offset.

I know about layers and how to create different sizes for a video on a background.
    I don't want to size every newly added video again.
    What I need is a fixed frame and a layer, where I can just put each video of a perspectives in a row, without changing the video size.

Can you help me?
    I really appreciate every single hint.
    Thank you so much
    Best
    Simon
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    See http://www.videosoftdev.com/how-to-use-free-video-editor for help. VSDC has no support at all and I don't think you will find any vsdc expert user in our forum.
    Quote Quote  
  3. You should imput all 3 videos at scene and dispose it as you want.
    After that you should moving the objects on the timeline making the best combination.
    If video has also audio, I advise to disable the audio accompaniment on two video files (Property: Audio track "Don`t use audio"), you should leave only one audio track that has not been out of sync audio.
    In this video editor it will make very easy. If you want I can write instructions step by step "how to" with video lesson.
    I do it very often
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hey

@Baldrick: Can you recommend any other free editing software which is able to perform what I described above?

@Ehapov: If you have a solution where I don't have to resize every single video one by one, then I would really apprectiate it if you described how it worked!

Thanks to all of you!
    Quote Quote