VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. For my upcoming wedding Ive made 2 videos, a "main video" and a graphics video.
    Basically the main video comprised of music videos (the playlist) and the graphics video is just special fx for the disco.

Im wanting a screen setup so I have 3 projection screens, left (gfx) centre (main) and right (gfx)

Can anyone recommend a setup for this? Ive a basic idea but want to be 100% of course. As both videos are TIMED Im also looking for software so that Windows will START BOTH videos at the same time...in FULLSCREEN.

Any thoughts?
    Mine was a main pc with a gfx card with 2 outputs, one output to main projector, then second output to 2nd and third projector split (if even possible?!)
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search PM
    Perhaps Bino will do what you want:

http://bino3d.org/

Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by tomkat2010 View Post
    Any thoughts?
    Mine was a main pc with a gfx card with 2 outputs, one output to main projector, then second output to 2nd and third projector split (if even possible?!)
    3 beamers, one graphic card with 3 outputs (display port with converters?) - prerendered video as folded 3 screens (partial overlapping with blended edges recommended) - with bit of precessing some predistortions can be applied to video to correct distortions introduced by display surface.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Render both videos into a double-wide canvas (e.g. 3840 × 1080). That way they'll stay in sync. Play back fullscreen and spread the desktop across adapter outputs. Use a splitter to send the graphics output to two projectors.
    Quote Quote