VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

Spent so much time mostly on this forum to find solution which would make my life easier. Not a wizard in scripting, but I can use GUI MKV tools to add subtitles to avi, mp4 and mkv files.

But the process is tedious because I have so many TV shows and I would like to be able to do that in BATCH. I know it is possible and I tried some solutions offered here on this forum, but none worked for me.

I have a lot of files mostly MP4, AVI and some MKV that I want to remux with their corresponding subtitles in SRT format. Subtitle files and named exactly as the video files. All the files are located in one folder. Is someone able to help me with the solution, using batch code (or similar methods)? I have mkvtoolnix installed.

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Unfortunately whenever I try to run the batch program crashes (stops responding).

Click image for larger version

Name:	x2scrap.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	31718

Still searching for solution.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Reply in that thread and the developer might fix the error. Maybe because of your folder names...
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thanks for your reply.

It is not folder naming. I tried in the root directory with simple naming as "1" and "2". Still same - program crashes.
    Quote Quote