VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi guys, I am a musician and I don't have so much skill with videos. During a concert I would like to decide to send some videos from my notebook to a projector: I have a folder with ten videos, I would like to make possible to choose the video on the laptop and have only the playback on the projector, without seeing the playback control on the screen (it's not nice to see the window pointer while playing u.u). Just to be clearer: 1)laptop screen showing the folder with the videos, 2)projector showing only the video without seeing controls, windows 7 interface or the mouse pointer. Is there any way or software to obtain this? Thanks in advance
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Yes, quite possible. But it depends on the connections between the laptop & projector, the dual-screen settings on your laptop, the "movie player" app you choose, whether it supports dual screen...many factors.

More detailed info on movies & apps & laptop model & projector model needed.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  3. If you have PowerPoint or Keynote, that's what they're designed for. Other players need some futzing
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thanks for the interest. I have a lenovo laptop with windows 7 and a vga output plugged to the projector. As usefull, I can have "duplicate" or "extended" output mode through my keyboard shortcut of my laptop. I am using potplayer in this moment, do you have any suggestions?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Powerpoint works like a charm. Thanks everyone!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hey you could hire a professional for this work. I am also a musician and lately we also used this idea in the live music nyc concert. Everyone really appreciated our efforts.
    Quote Quote