VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab Video Downloader and rip Netflix video! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I have a 3 mins. video. Imagine a 3 person juggling act where there are times where 1 of them drops the balls. I can see 2 options.

1) When juggler 1 drops the balls, I want to zoom into the other 2, in order to "crop out" the juggler #1 who is picking up his balls. Once he's back, we zoom back out to all 3 jugglers.

2) Or, I am willing to "freeze" the frame for those 5-6 seconds where he's picking up the balls. The sound continues on, so it just looks like a streaming error, video is "paused" and then once the juggler is back in action, we go back to normal live action.

Again, to recap, I want parts of it my video blocked out. (Some kind of live cropping, zoomed into only part of the frame ....in order to "delete" the parts I don't want to see..) Or, have the video just "pause" to skip over the parts I want censored. (So, it looks like there is a delay/freeze)

How can I proceed? Not sure where to go.
    I know how to do basic stuff like use AVIDemux, AVI Trimmers, Virtual Dub, etc
    I am willing to learn how to do this, or pay someone to do it.

2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    GoodEnough, Do not post the same topic on several forums.
    Please do not cross post, once is enough.

Continue in: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/371545-How-would-you-crop-out-certain-things-%28Wil...45#post2387345

Moderator redwudz