VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

I would like to take out certain segments from a vhs capture that have dropout and replace them with recaptured, clean video from a different copy of the same tape. How can I line up the segments to ensure that the segments are in sync and fit together correctly? Looking for a non-Avisynth solution if possible.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Do you want to spend money on a video editing program? I have been using Pinnacle Studio over the last 10 years or so with very little problems.
    I am using version 18 now and it has the tools to do what ever you need with a lot of professional other tools as well. But be fore warned, you will need to spend some time in learning how to use the program. Not easy and very complicated but you get some really good results. And last, never use the program to burn your project to a cd or dvd. It seem to have some issues in that department. I use TMPGEnc Authoring 4 for that. It works for me.
    If it feels good, do it.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I will check it out. Ideally, I would like to be able to line up each video on top of one another, split each, and mix and match the best segments for best quality.

I have TMPG authoring and VMW 5, I like both but wish it could handle VC1 and master audio
    Quote Quote