VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    How do you get sharp subs in MP-HC like say in PowerDVD14? Do you need a specific type of sub format or video format?

So far the PGS in my TS file stays the same size & clarity, when I load the .srt from subrip it stays the same size & clarity regardless of the MP-HC settings.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I do not know what exactly is it?
    Player MPC-HC has a default font appearance and size of the shadow for .srt subtitles.
    This can be changed commands:
    00:00:yy,yyy
    {\pos(192.240)} {\a6} {\an8} <font face=.... color=.... size=....>text</font>
    We have a lot more commands .ass subtitles. For this you need a program to set dream colors, position, effects.
    As for the more fonts? May be contained in containers, but the truth is that this player must be able to be able to find it.
    PowerDVD 14 can not read fonts hidden. Do not read the settings in the srt only those that you set in the application. Do not tolerate a subtitle mov_text or ass. ):
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Isn't PGS subs image subtitles? So you can't change much in the settings. Powerdvd might have a better subtitle image decoder than mpchc.
    Quote Quote