VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. May I request member sof this forum to recommend me name soft software (paid or free) to burn several of my movies (from videocam and youtube and other sources) to a DVD video format (audio and video_ts) that will support adding srt subtitles as well. Quality and speed would also be a consideration if the number of software is high

I believe nero video does not do this and all mt subtitles are separate and not hard coded to their respective videos

Thanks

Sanjit Keskar

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by perfection View Post
    May I request member sof this forum to recommend me name soft software (paid or free) to burn several of my movies (from videocam and youtube and other sources) to a DVD video format (audio and video_ts) that will support adding srt subtitles as well. Quality and speed would also be a consideration if the number of software is high

I believe nero video does not do this and all mt subtitles are separate and not hard coded to their respective videos

Thanks

Sanjit Keskar
    Time waster:
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/365380-which-software-can-author-dvd-movie-with-sub...=1#post2329402

3. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.