VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Can anyone help me or instruct me on how to download videos I purchased on YouTube? I purchased a season of a tv show in hopes to download the videos onto my laptop, but nothing I try seems to be working. Help?

2. Originally Posted by jramirez92 View Post
    Can anyone help me or instruct me on how to download videos I purchased on YouTube? I purchased a season of a tv show in hopes to download the videos onto my laptop, but nothing I try seems to be working. Help?
    hi
    have you tried youtube-dl?

3. Originally Posted by jramirez92 View Post
    I purchased a season of a tv show in hopes to download the videos onto my laptop...
    Are you sure you didn't just purchase the right to view the videos? If so what you're asking for is against the law.

Search Comp PM
    It is also against forum rules to discuss this.

Effectively, these are 'rentals'. You have not purchased anything. Just the right to view.

5. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please do not ask for help on downloading commercial stream shows,it's against forum rules,this thread is closed.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.

Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!