VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Okay, so I have a set of two DVDs that contain a series of lectures on a course I am doing. The lectures run in flash format inside the software provided in the DVD, the software being one which is to be activated online to use. The duration of the lectures expire next month and I would like to keep the lectures with me for viewing them even after the expiration date. I am basically looking for a way to extract specific lectures, the DVD is full of .bin files.

Please let me know if anyone can help. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You can try open the bin files with 7zip and see if it finds anything.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Tried it just now, not helping.
    Actually to see the video lectures one has to install the software provided and activate it online. Then one can view the videos by running the software and selecting the videos. The videos play in an inbuilt flash player in that software. I was wondering if I could somehow extract those videos from all this 'encryptioning'
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I guess you have tried the obvious? Open the bin files directly with Vlc media Player. But I guess they have added some different headers and crap and then it wont be that simple.

You can always try a screen capture solution like IceCream Screen Recorder, Mirillis Action!, Open Broadcaster Software and record while you play the video.
    Quote Quote  
  5. dont try screen capture it does not allowed but dvd..
    i have also tried this video get automaticly close.

can provide sample of video?

video ask for password?
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!