VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi everyone,

I work for a company that makes image editing software, and we are now thinking about branching out into video. We want to make software that is as useful as possible for people in the industry, so I thought this forum would be a good place to start. We have made a short survey to get some ideas - if you could spare a few minutes to fill it in, you will help us tailor our new product to your needs (and we would be very grateful!): https://www.quicksurveys.com/s/Ad2q3L

If you would rather send a PM, feel free.

Thanks very much,
    Cat
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search PM
    A company requesting a survey without telling anything about themselves first?

If you are customer focused you should introduce yourself properly first!

Epic fail!
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    On a lark, I clicked the link to take the survey. Stopped after the first question, which dealt with "using software/plugins to improve peoples' appearance". You clearly have a preconceived agenda about your software and its focus (which seems counter to the generally accepted notion of using surveys to assess user needs).

Done.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    This new generation of wannabe artists/photographers are always looking for new ways to scam themselves off as professionals. That's why Apple Macs are so popular. You check some boxes, drop a few plugins, and voila.

There's always a market for that kind of stuff. Better take a look at Magisto. You upload whatever phone video you have and it turns it into a full production with music too.

The ultimate extension of this idea is a service that lets you pick and choose prebuilt movie scenes and create "your own" blockbuster hit. You don't even need a script. Just jump from one mindless scenario into another, just like they do on TV sitcoms.

Like a perpetual Archie Bunker and Meathead dialogue.
    Last edited by budwzr; 18th Feb 2015 at 21:06.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!