VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Thread
  1. I try some one like this "avidemux_cli.exe --load test.mkv --video-process --720p-res --video-codec x264 --save test720.mkv --quit"

    not working.

    I need to keep the two sound track in video i think this is the easy one to use. but looks i am wrong?

    I need to conver many files.

    can some one help please....

    I am first time using video edit program.

    thank you for all.
    Last edited by nooblearning; 15th Feb 2015 at 12:15.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Sweden
    Search Comp PM
    What is the error?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    What is the error?
    there is no error, but do not change to 720 still in 1080.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Sweden
    Search Comp PM
    I would ask in the avidemux forum...noone here uses avidemux cli here. We all use ffmpeg.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    I would ask in the avidemux forum...noone here uses avidemux cli here. We all use ffmpeg.
    would you like to show how to make a command in ffmpeg to make 1080 to 720, pls.

    and just copy or no change the two song track.



    thank you very much
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    I would ask in the avidemux forum...noone here uses avidemux cli here. We all use ffmpeg.
    I try this command "ffmpeg.exe -i 1.mp4 -r 30 -s hd720 MyMovie_720p.mkv"

    but can not keep two sound tracks.

    how can i make it copy two sound tracks.

    thank you
    Quote Quote  
  7. Code:
    ffmpeg -i 1.mp4 -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -map 0:2 -c:v libx264 -s 1280x720 -c:a copy -c:a copy output720p.mkv
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    Code:
    ffmpeg -i 1.mp4 -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -map 0:2 -c:v libx264 -s 1280x720 -c:a copy -c:a copy output720p.mkv
    thank you for you help, it work now
    Quote Quote  
  9. You can adjust the other encoding settings (e.g. quality , speed, presets, etc...)

    Once you are happy, you can use a ffmpeg GUI to batch convert with a preset e.g. ffqueue or tencoder

    or use a dos command to batch convert all the MP4's in a folder e.g.

    Code:
    for %a in ("*.mp4") do ffmpeg -i "%a" -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -map 0:2 -c:v libx264 -s 1280x720 -c:a copy -c:a copy "%~na.720p.mp4"
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    You can adjust the other encoding settings (e.g. quality , speed, presets, etc...)

    Once you are happy, you can use a ffmpeg GUI to batch convert with a preset e.g. ffqueue or tencoder

    or use a dos command to batch convert all the MP4's in a folder e.g.

    Code:
    for %a in ("*.mp4") do ffmpeg -i "%a" -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -map 0:2 -c:v libx264 -s 1280x720 -c:a copy -c:a copy "%~na.720p.mp4"
    thank you update the command,

    i am good with this one "for %%a in ("1080\*.*") do ffmpeg -i "%%a" -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -map 0:2 -c:v libx264 -s 1280x720 -c:a copy -c:a copy "720\%%~na.mp4""


    just put all video file in 1080 and come out 720 folder.

    thank you again. help me a lot
    Quote Quote