Did you search your PC for CoreAudioToolbox.dll using voidtools Everything:
Maybe also try my dark mode GUI:
I would just take the files from an old staxrip version, I will not give this tip to more people in the future because there is a license issue, that's why it was removed... and of course people should rather use the free Opus encoder.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 511 to 518 of 518
Last edited by Bob.Dig; 4th Jan 2021 at 15:03.
It requires admin rights or developer mode, probably there is a restriction on your PC.
Alternatively AviSynth can be installed, for that case there is a setting in the settings dialog, it's called AviSynth Mode and must be changed to Use installed directly.
Or you use VapourSynth:
Filters > Filter Setup > VapourSynth
AviSynth+ 3.7.0 and DGMPGDec 2.0.02 released.
I did a high bitrate Rip today. Source 4KUHD BDRemux2160p HEVC, HDR10_BT.2020, SMPTE ST-2086. I had over 25 FPS with x265 for NVEncC_5.25_x64. The encoding quality is excellent.
Last edited by hevron; 13th Jan 2021 at 01:55.
- Using neo functions caused non neo plugins being loaded without reason (stax76)
- Fix weird behaviour on Audio Settings for qaac (Dendraspis)
- x265 fixed default value for --hist-threshold (Dendraspis, #441)
- x265 muxing won't mux chunks from recent encodes (Dendraspis, #438)
- x265 don't use a pipline for chunks if no pipeline is set (Dendraspis, #430)
- x265 --seek and --frames also work with chunks (Dendraspis, #430)
- x265 Pipe option is invisible if decoder is not set to AVS/VPY (Dendraspis)
- In the portable AviSynth folder there are two PowerShell scripts to install and uninstall AviSynth (stax76)
- Using ffmpeg as pipe tool with VapourSynth and x264/x265 (Patman86)
- QT libraries will be found if located at Apps\Audio\qaac, Apps\Audio\qaac\QTfiles64, download button points to wiki page with install instructions (stax76)
- Add 'ShowCodePreview' to commands list (Dendraspis, #444)
- x265 options set chromaloc automatically to 2 if HDR is set to "Yes", to 0 if HDR is disabled or keep it untouched if "Undefined" (Dendraspis, #319)
- "Import VUI metadata" also imports Chromaloc (Dendraspis, #319)
- "Import VUI metadata" sets "--hdr10" (Dendraspis)
- Moved '--high-tier' to 'Basic' page for x265 (Dendraspis)
- Introduce custom quality definitions for x264 and x265 via Settings > Video (Dendraspis)
- The x265 command line preview shows both passes for two pass (stax76, #454)
- MP4Box can import EAC3 (stax76, #455)
- Processing form remembers its size (stax76)
- Speed control in rav1e dialog has hint text: 0 = Slowest, 10 = Fastest (stax76)
- nvenc option --timecode (stax76)
- x265 UI bug in preset VerySlow showing unnecessarily default values in command line (Dendraspis, stax76)
- AviSynth 3.7
- x265 3.4+56 aMod gcc10.2.1 msg7086/DJATOM (VapourSynth reader fixed)
- MP4Box 1.1.0-rev447-g8c190b551-gcc10.2.0 Patman (Windows 10 long path support added)
- nvenc 5.25
- rav1e 0.4.0
- DgMpgDec 188.8.131.52