VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Thread
  1. I want to know what kind of problem? who is creating problem? where is the problem? as I said earlier as advised by Stax76 I've changed the all source filters one by one & also tried different source videos but didn't get any change in the result "Jerky Playback" output video.

Any Advise!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Something is wrong close to frame 466. If you look at the frames immediately before and after the I-frame,
    the sequence is different to all the earlier (good) I-frames in the clip. For the good key (I) frames you see sequence P-I-B,
    but at the point of the problem you see P-I-P. In all samples I have looked at the I-frame should be followed by a B-frame
    You can see this in Virtualdub2 by using the arrows to advance frame by frame.
    Why/how it is like this I do not know.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hi davexnet

I need to identify why this problem occurs, what are the reasons behind this because I'm selecting all the options and encoders in staxrip no manual scripting use and looking for to resolve this problem to get the smooth and jerk free FFmpeg output mp4 videos.

Looking for the solution.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The problems exist in the source. Where did the source come from ?
    Quote Quote  
  5. I didn't understand what do you mean by where did the source come from and original video downloaded from web and playing without any jerk. I'd like to inform I've tried with other source videos and I can't accept all the source videos have the problems that's why I'm getting "Jerky Playback" FFmpeg mp4 encoded video.

Looking for your response to get jerk free FFmpeg mp4 output video.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by deepfrayder View Post
    I didn't understand what do you mean by where did the source come from and original video downloaded from web and playing without any jerk. I'd like to inform I've tried with other source videos and I can't accept all the source videos have the problems that's why I'm getting "Jerky Playback" FFmpeg mp4 encoded video.

The problem exists in your file "original-video.mp4" you posted recently as I have described.
    I can't nor can anybody help with your poor q
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by deepfrayder View Post
    I didn't understand what do you mean by where did the source come from and original video downloaded from web and playing without any jerk. I'd like to inform I've tried with other source videos and I can't accept all the source videos have the problems that's why I'm getting "Jerky Playback" FFmpeg mp4 encoded video.

The problem exists in your file "original video.mp4" you posted recently as I have described.
    I can't, nor can anybody help with your poor quality downloaded files.
    I'm done here
    Quote Quote  
  8. Hi Davexnet

Thanks for the response, what will you say regarding these good quality files and still got the same problem in encoded file.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  9. Hello davexnet

Are you there ?

Hello Stax76, would you like to help to sort out this staxrip ffmpeg mp4 issue.

or

Is there anybody alive to help and advise to resolve this issue.
    Quote Quote