+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Please give us all details.
What do you rip with?
When does it happen?
Has it ever worked?
What are you doing? Trying to shrink a bd?
I rip it with DVDFAB.
It happen when I try to do a backup with BDripper.
I don't know if the software ever work, it's the first time I use it.
When I click Backup, it just launch directly the "tsmuxer.exe not working".
Here's what it said :
" - Input BD size: 37,10 GB
- Approximate total content: [04:45:02.718]
- Target BD size: 22,95 GB
- Windows Version: 6.1 
- Auto Quality: Good (Very Fast), Two Pass
- Decoding/Frame serving: DirectShow
- Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=0 Kbs=640
[16:44:47] PHASE ONE, Encoding
- [16:44:47] Processing: VID_00001 (1 of 6)
- [16:44:47] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00001]
- Error in attempt to extract audio/subs.
- Network Optix tsMuxeR. Version 2.6.12. www.networkoptix.com
[16:44:56] - Failed to retrieve audio, aborted"
thanks for the help