VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I want to rip a video, but the Adobe HDS stream is FlashAccess DRM protected. There are RTMP links available also without DRM, but I can't get an auth code to connect to those links. Every time I load the page (different browsers, different Flash versions) I always get the HDS auth codes and not the RTMP auth codes.

Is there any way I can force the RTMP stream to play instead of the HDS stream? Should I block f4m files?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by pub View Post
    I want to rip a video, but the Adobe HDS stream is FlashAccess DRM protected. There are RTMP links available also without DRM, but I can't get an auth code to connect to those links. Every time I load the page (different browsers, different Flash versions) I always get the HDS auth codes and not the RTMP auth codes.

Is there any way I can force the RTMP stream to play instead of the HDS stream? Should I block f4m files?
    hi
    can you post an example url browsers?
    thanks
    Quote Quote