VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 205
Thread
  1. Member WazaKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    Tubedigger manage to detect the m3u8 file, 'can't know if it can do more than that.
    GetFlv (full version) detect a .flv file when trying with it.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member WazaKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by WazaKrash View Post
    Someone can test it with livestreamer please
    and with Rtmpexplorer, the result will be the same that with rtmpdump?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member WazaKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    or someone can test it with AdobeHDS.php? because it's possible to detect a lot of f4f files
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member WazaKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    #CaseSuspended
    With the great help of some peoples on another forum, I managed to grab the reportage video.
    even if the quality is somewhat degraded, for now it's okay. (for those who are interested, of course)

    Click image for larger version

Name:	ermite.png
Views:	1386
Size:	706.0 KB
ID:	30243
    Last edited by WazaKrash; 14th Feb 2015 at 05:31.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member WazaKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    Someone know if it's possible to catch this video?
    http://www.6play.fr/#/m6/tony-alberto/11306380-s01e72-il-pleut-il-pleut-galere

    I test some softwares but for now it's not working.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member WazaKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    oh, maybe there is a drm protection
    Quote Quote  
  7. Hi WazaKrash ,

    Code:
    Do you know 'c a p t v t y' ?
    With it I have DL the video without problem .
    
    If not go at http://c a p t v t y.fr .
    Very usefull for watching Fr TV .
    There are DRM ( or encrypted frags ) in your video .

    Cheers .
    Last edited by aazerty; 15th Feb 2015 at 08:05.
    JE SUIS CHARLIE !!!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member WazaKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    Merci, j'avais remarqué le drm, but there are some peoples who said that "catpvty" can't download it anymore.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member WazaKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    I put it off until later then, but do you think if it's possible to download this dailymotion video in better quality?
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuzwx6_un-monde-de-bulles-speciale-comics-6_news

    I doubt that it may not be possible because the original video seems to be very low quality and the player only goes up to 360p.
    Quote Quote  
  10. superb wazakrash..
    finally you get wat you want.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member WazaKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    it took many and many times but yes I could have it! at last! Quality is damaged, but for now I will content myself with just that.

    Thanks for your replies, rahul pal
    Quote Quote  
  12. when you came to this forum you dont know much abt downloading of video and all.
    but now you learn lots of thing from here.

    i need your help now..
    Quote Quote  
  13. Hi WazaKrash ,

    Code:
    Video downloaded with captv... le 15-02 à 15H
    "Tony & Alberto - Il pleut, il pleut, galère"
    
    NB: after having DL the video in .ts format , convert it in .mp4
    Cheers .
    JE SUIS CHARLIE !!!
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member WazaKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks aazerty, I will test it so.

    rahul : I've already had knowledge related to download before coming on this forum and I used the simplest possible methods (like using Real Player or download plugin), I'm not a pro, unfortunately.

    But when you post requests I try to help, and you can see that sometimes when it's beyond me, I can do nothing.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member WazaKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    So, anyone know if it's possible to download this in a better quality :
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuzwx6_un-monde-de-bulles-speciale-comics-6_news

    or is it sure that's it's limited to 360p (because of dailymotion) or because of the poor quality of the original video?


    Originally Posted by WazaKrash View Post
    I put it off until later then, but do you think if it's possible to download this dailymotion video in better quality?
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuzwx6_un-monde-de-bulles-speciale-comics-6_news

    I doubt that it may not be possible because the original video seems to be very low quality and the player only goes up to 360p.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by WazaKrash View Post
    #CaseSuspended
    With the great help of some peoples on another forum, I managed to grab the reportage video.
    even if the quality is somewhat degraded, for now it's okay. (for those who are interested, of course)

    Image
    [Attachment 30243 - Click to enlarge]
    Hello WazaKrash.
    Could you share your method to achieve the download of this video ?
    (Juste par curiosité).
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member vhelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    New York
    Search Comp PM
    nope, it appears to be the only publically available archive. that is the highest quality, whoever uploaded it did not know what he/she was doing or does not want to deliver a high quality source.

    ..and its the same horrible quality on youtube.

    Code:
    WARNING: The url doesn't specify the protocol, trying with http
    [youtube] LdR6isGqnMo: Downloading webpage
    [youtube] LdR6isGqnMo: Extracting video information
    [youtube] LdR6isGqnMo: Downloading DASH manifest
    [info] Available formats for LdR6isGqnMo:
    format code extension resolution  note 
    171         webm      audio only  DASH audio  100k , audio@128k (44100Hz), 19.56MiB
    140         m4a       audio only  DASH audio  129k , m4a_dash container, aac  @128k (44100Hz), 27.16MiB
    141         m4a       audio only  DASH audio  257k , m4a_dash container, aac  @256k (44100Hz), 54.52MiB
    278         webm      254x144     DASH video  111k , webm container, VP9, 13fps, video only, 18.42MiB
    160         mp4       254x144     DASH video  116k , 15fps, video only, 23.65MiB
    242         webm      424x240     DASH video  251k , 25fps, video only, 37.90MiB
    133         mp4       424x240     DASH video  259k , 25fps, video only, 52.36MiB
    17          3gp       176x144     
    36          3gp       320x240     
    5           flv       400x240     
    18          mp4       640x360     (best)
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member WazaKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by vhelp View Post
    nope, it appears to be the only publically available archive. that is the highest quality, whoever uploaded it did not know what he/she was doing or does not want to deliver a high quality source.

    ..and its the same horrible quality on youtube.
    Ok, I suspected that, I also think that the person who upload it really had a mediocre quality file or he didn't know what he was doing as you say.
    It's a pity because it's a nice little reportage.

    Yeah, just like youtube... *sigh*


    Originally Posted by Klonac View Post
    Hello WazaKrash.
    Could you share your method to achieve the download of this video ?
    (Juste par curiosité).
    I like your french!
    mdr it's when I finally found (against all odds) a solution, that it interested a few others peoples x)

    because of all the protections against the video, I was going to bring myself to screen record it (for a while I look for a good screen recorder that gives a good quality and sound -it was really a pain in the *ss-).
    Finally someone give me the video in .mp4 format, the quality is a bit damaged but the sound is okay... let's say all of that is "correct", I don't really know how he did that, but from what I have seen and read, he would have a bit knowledge in h*c*** (you know what)
    I don't talk more because of the forum's rules, of course.

    But thank you for asking.
    Quote Quote  
  19. I quote:
    "With the great help of some peoples on another forum, I managed to grab the reportage video."

    Now:
    "Finally someone give me the video in .mp4 format".

    In conclusion:
    "mdr it's when I finally found (against all odds) a solution, that it interested a few others peoples x)"


    This is the principle of this forum: sharing answers.

    You ask for help: no one finds. Maybe people do not have the knowledge to answer you.

    If it's h*k** way you can maybe PM the solution.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member WazaKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    Yep, "I managed to grab it" because someone "give" me the file, that's what I say. in clear : they upload it and I downloaded after, that's all.

    Yep, I understand, I registered on many forums so don't worry, I want to say you that it's not a reproach.
    several members tried to help me or to clears the situation, I have nothing against that.
    After, when I kept asking, nobody paid attention because it was impossible and I asked a lot by mp but they didn't answer either too ^^"
    but it's doesn't matter, I will not be angry with someone just because of a stupid video lol x)

    Maybe yes, if it's in private, I can talk but like I say to you, I don't know how he did that and I was going to screen record it.
    I don't have knowledge in h*ck, personally.

    I prefer stop to talk about it to not have problems with the moderators, ok.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Hi WazaKrash ,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlxP5Yhg7S4

    Give us the process !!!
    ( Tu nous la donnes la méthode ? )

    Cheers .
    JE SUIS CHARLIE !!!
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by WazaKrash View Post
    Yep, "I managed to grab it" because someone "give" me the file, that's what I say. in clear : they upload it and I downloaded after, that's all.

    Yep, I understand, I registered on many forums so don't worry, I want to say you that it's not a reproach.
    several members tried to help me or to clears the situation, I have nothing against that.
    After, when I kept asking, nobody paid attention because it was impossible and I asked a lot by mp but they didn't answer either too ^^"
    but it's doesn't matter, I will not be angry with someone just because of a stupid video lol x)

    Maybe yes, if it's in private, I can talk but like I say to you, I don't know how he did that and I was going to screen record it.
    I don't have knowledge in h*ck, personally.

    I prefer stop to talk about it to not have problems with the moderators, ok.

    Your answer doesn't satisfy me.

    You mean hacked. But I'm sorry the video is freely available. I saw it.

    What I don't understand, this is two months you struggled to save you this video. You use the tools (GetFLV, rmtdump legal tools ..?).

    Someone give it to you. And that's it. You don't ask yourself the question how have they done to no longer depend on them next time?

    In summary your answer: There is a solution, but it's secret. Thank you. Goodbye.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member WazaKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by aazerty View Post
    Hi WazaKrash ,
    Give us the process !!!
    ( Tu nous la donnes la méthode ? )
    Lol mec!! I don't know it, for me the only possible solution is to screen record it! Waka is really a pain in the *ss ^^"
    #GoodWishesToYouToo

    @Klonac : Man, i'm sorry that it doesn't satisfy you but I don't know the method, don't talk like that, we are "fellow" here.
    You said this because you don't know how is Wakanim, you can read the answers of others before me, Waka tracks the IP and banned if people were trying to take their videos. And you can saw that all the softwares I used and those of others members used have done nothing...

    The person who upload my video is unresponsive and not even by mp ... I can do nothing.

    Their videos are ultra protected and if you can download them with luck it's impossible to play the file because it is encrypted with DRM.
    I have my video so there are no worries. For the rest of the videos that are on Waka or it doesn't interest me or it's possible to find them on secret sites (or I watch them with english sub, who is easy to find and not protected) that's all so there's no problem, ok?

    Well, to make you happy and settle this, I think of what I could tell you... You want a solution if you frequent the site Waka? My advice to you is to seek and use a good screen recorder. Voilà.
    Quote Quote  
  24. You should read people answers more carefully WakaKrash

    Originally Posted by blimey View Post
    That site requires an IP from a French, Belgium, Swiss or other french-speaking country.

    Besides that, they use custom hls (m3u8) with swf player that changes some token very often. Read more about it here and here.

    Adownloader used to support the site, but I believe they couldn't keep up with the frequent changes.
    The second link op talks about a python script made to deal with that exact same problem you're having.
    Sadly most of the links appears to be dead, but by digging a little I was able to salvage this, it's quite old so I wouldn't except it to work as it is but it's a start.
    Also this post from mirax2 gives very interesting clues about how their encryption works
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member WazaKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Lightstick, Yep, for Atresdownloader, I had seen on the web that he could download their videos but not anymore.

    So if I didn't understand that this may be because I have no knowledge in this domain, sorry. So I can do nothing with that.

    Mirax talking about what I already knew apparently.
    if you try to download videos from Waka with any softwares or special methods, they can identify you (they said themselves in an mail statement to their member and viewers ) AND in this case if you have a free or premium account that you really love : they banish you directly with heavy sanctions that will happen.

    You remind me that maybe these guys have used this method to download my video? who knows.

    Despite these solutions, I don't know how to use it ^^
    Anyway I was able to have my video, it's essential I guess.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member WazaKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    So,
    Originally Posted by WazaKrash View Post
    GetFlv detect a .flv file when trying with it.
    ... except that the file is encrypted and impossible to read. And unfortunately I don't have the key, Waka would prefer to die rather than given it.
    I also test this option too

    it joined what blimey was said on the stream-recorder forum. But I can not do more, I don't know absolutely nothing about all the "encryption-token-python" thing. sorry

    (for a novice) The safe way is to use a screen recorder... or with a webcam
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member WazaKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    Is it possible to download directly this vid without a software?
    like use a link and then the download start

    http://www.j-one.com/dossier-resident-evil/
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by WazaKrash View Post
    Is it possible to download directly this vid without a software?
    like use a link and then the download start

    http://www.j-one.com/dossier-resident-evil/
    You'd probably need to use at least rtmpdump or youtube-dl.
    JONE_768x432_1700_m30.mp4
    Quote Quote  
  29. Member WazaKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks, yeah. I used a rtmp downloader to get the video before
    I was hoping that I could download it thanks to the source code or with another method

    but in fact, since two days I just can't play videos from this site, it say to me all the time that the "video is unavalaible" and it's really annoying me...
    Quote Quote  
  30. "video is unavailable" means geolocation check failed.
    Last edited by ponens; 31st Mar 2015 at 05:30.
    Quote Quote