VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. My PC Specifications:

4 GB RAM
    1 GB Graphic Card (976 MB)
    core 2 duo E7500 @2.93 Ghz
    500 GB Hard Disk.

I want to record GTA 4 Gameplay, with all this, which software is suitable for my pc specs,
    Right now i am playing GTA 4 in very low graphic, it takes only 293 GB out of 976 MB video card.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I had a similar PC when i first started capturing video. The most easy option I found cost about $30 and is called Fraps. Please note that while it is easy to use it will not capture older video games from the 90s and the raw video files it creates will be large and you will want to convert them into something like Mpeg2 or MP4 to save on hard drive space once you are down. It is a very good and easy to use program.

Another option if you are trying to capture older games that is free is Open Broadcaster Software. This program is free and it does capture older games but it also takes a little more work to get it up and running the exact way you want and thus is a little less user friendly to people who are brand new at capturing and editing video.

I say start with fraps and when you get used to working with that then move on to Open Broadcaster Software.

Hope this helps.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    25 million other people bought GTA4, nothing you do on there hasn't been done before by millions of other people multiple times. Nobody wants to see it again.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!