VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i 'm Having Issue with Subtitle Alignment in Pot Player.. i Tried every Subtitle Settings but still the Same issue..
    See The Image Please ( i want Kmplayer Like Alignment in Potplayer)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-01-01_131747.png
Views:	527
Size:	178.7 KB
ID:	29406
    Quote Quote  
  2. Check Preferences (F5) - Subtitles - see if 'Force left-aligned' is unticked and then Subtitles - Font Style - 'Position & Margin' - 'Paragraph align' change to 'Center'.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Changing Position and Margin to Center Solve the Issue , Thanks ...
    And one More Thing i want To ask if you Like to answer It , i want that everyTime i open/run Video on PotPlayer , PotPlayer always open in Maximized Form/Windows ( it opens in Small Window now) .. How i do This???
    Quote Quote  
  4. There might be more settings that influence it, but first check Preferences (F5) - Playback - Playback Settings - 'Default window size' - change to one of 'Fullscreen' sets, whichever suits you best.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    But Their is only FullScreen Options Only (No Maximize) , And when i Exit To Full Screen it Size again Go to Small .. (Like in VLC , i open Video it Start Maximize , i FullScreen and again Exit , VLC is Maximized , i reopen VLC it's Maximized) , So This VLC kinda Thing Want , is it Possible???
    Quote Quote  
  6. Sorry I don't use this option, so maybe somebody else will help you. And there's a lot of setting to check in PotPlayer . It's good to remember that not all settings are available via Preferences (F5). Thers's quite a lot of them via right-click on screen menu. Good luck!
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hmmm OK ThAnks ...
    Quote Quote