VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have TAW5. I have a menu with a moving background. In simulate I can not access the menuitems. They look as if they are not selectable. So Highlight when I want to access them.

What did I wrong or should I have done?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I use TAW5 a lot, and I've noticed that the "Simulate" function doesn't always behave as it should - but once I create the actual DVD, the menus always work just fine. (It seems to depend on what fonts I use, but I haven't spotted a pattern yet.) Before you try anything else, I recommend you build and burn a test version if you haven't already, and let us know if it works or not.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks.

I burned a disk but in all menus, the buttons don't work. It seems that as long as the background is playing, the buttons are not selectable. When the background playing is at its end, then I see in a short moment the selected (highlighted) button.

So I guess I missed somewhere an Option that the menubuttons should work in a moving background.

Still any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Let me add something, just tested.

I decided to start a new Project and added 1 Track. Added a Title menu. I added a moving background movie. Everything worked OK with the default Play all and Track buttons. That is, in Simulate as on a disc.

Then I changed the default Buttons in my own buttons (png) and tested again. And still everything is OK.

I think that in my first test, I have done something (I can't remember what) that caused the the problem. That is not very nice, because, if I could detect what caused the problem, I could avoid this the next time.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!