VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    The title says it all, I have a 2.7 hour 17 GB disk project with menus that keeps crashing after the temp file is created. I just downloaded and installed their latest update no help. Any ideas, Pinicle 18 ultimate gives a system level internal error in hex.
    Peter
    Quote Quote  
  2. Have you contacted their support ?

Have you ever been able encode/author a successful BD project with this before ?

Can you export other formats without crashing ? e.g non BD projects ?

Does Pinnacle separate encoding and authoring stages ? or does it do everything together ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Well its pretty clear Pinicle Studio ultimate has some software instability ...I just ran it for the third time and the project completed to disk. No, I didn't try to contact them, good luck with that. If you google it what you get is a site that sure looks like Pinicle, but instead, its Corel and its for purchase problems. Never did find THE site for them.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Here is the site I visit when I have an issue: http://forums.pinnaclesys.com/forums/242/ShowForum.aspx
    Don't know if this is the site you referred to when you spoke of googling Pinnacle.

There are some people there who are very accommodating. Maybe you can get help there.

Brainiac
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks no this is not the one I was at and appears to be exactly what I needed. Also from a quick look looks like a TON of people have had my problem. Thank you very much.
    Peter
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!