VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and copy Ultra HD Blu-rays and DVDs! Or rip iTunes movies and music! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15
FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    No problem, thanks for the feedback.

Regards
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm having difficulty downloading Film9. The download speed is very slow, around 10KB/s, and the download was corrupted. I have no problems with downloading files or internet speeds with other websites. Perhaps Film9.org has reached it's limit and is being throttled by the ISP?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    First a big THANK YOU for creating Film9. I've been struggling and experimenting with avisynth and virtualdub with various scripts to process my 8mm captures. Up till now, i didn't get much satisfying results. Until I found your Film9 software. This is the perfect tool or me!! I'm still experimenting with the various settings but so far I'm very impressed with the results.

I have one problem: some times the software 'hangs' during processing after the first step. After step 1/2 is finished, nothing happens. I have finished a few processes without issues, but now i'm stuck with this bug.
    I'm still trying to find out which setting causes this issue, but maybe someone else has the same problem and can help me out.

thanks, Daniel
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    altmangf :
    If this problem persists, please give me an email address by MP, I will send you a download link.

Daniel_K:
    It is difficult to answer you without having more details.
    Can you send us an extract of your clip as well as the configuration of your computer?

Regards
    Quote Quote