VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

I am looking for a way to 'undock' the video player controls from the fullscreen player on Monitor 2 to Monitor 1 so I can play the video on 2 but control it (pause, play, ff, rew, seek bar, etc) from monitor 1. I have checked all of the settings but I have been unable to find a way to do this - just how to set what monitor(s) to play full screen.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    AFAIK, Potplayer doesn't support multiple-but-separate monitors like you're wanting, Should add it to their feature request list.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  3. There is already a "Playback" tab on the Control Panel. This is where I would expect to see the basic playback controls - but they are not there. Adding the controls here should be easier that making them dockable.
    They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    Quote Quote  
  4. There are smart phone based remote controls for PotPlayer. Windows media remotes should work too.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Considering a previous KMPlayer, playback control buttons could be added to a playlist skin too: Skin Button Commands Here. Or what about using a global hotkey?

Last edited by sheppaul; 5th Dec 2014 at 11:22.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!