VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. This has been happening to me the last few attempts to play with Daum-Pot-Player. I can get it to open a Blu-Ray and it plays. But then I double-click to go to 'Full-Screen'. Then I get a Clock in the middle of the screen. Then I can double-click, and the clock goes away and I can get the program video back. The sound still continues. But the picture toggles back and forth to the Large-Lettered clock.

What setting did I switch to get this large clock? Or did I get it with some unwanted upgrade? How do I get rid of it?
    -Robert
    Quote Quote  
  2. No...Tried that. Then I went to yet a newer version 1.6. In 1.6 I would get a similar problem. I would toggle the fulscreen, and the video would stop. I'm using multi-monitors: If I turned the skin off, like suggested, I could just barely off the side of the screen to the right, see the video playing. So that gave me a clue as to what was happening.
    So what I did was this: Preferences->Playback-> 'FullScreen Mode' Monitor,Extend Video image to: I made sure they were both the 2nd monitor where I'm watching the video. Previously it was not. I also unchecked 'split video image'.
    -Robert
    Quote Quote