VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. This has been happening to me the last few attempts to play with Daum-Pot-Player. I can get it to open a Blu-Ray and it plays. But then I double-click to go to 'Full-Screen'. Then I get a Clock in the middle of the screen. Then I can double-click, and the clock goes away and I can get the program video back. The sound still continues. But the picture toggles back and forth to the Large-Lettered clock.

What setting did I switch to get this large clock? Or did I get it with some unwanted upgrade? How do I get rid of it?
    -Robert
    Quote Quote  
  2. No...Tried that. Then I went to yet a newer version 1.6. In 1.6 I would get a similar problem. I would toggle the fulscreen, and the video would stop. I'm using multi-monitors: If I turned the skin off, like suggested, I could just barely off the side of the screen to the right, see the video playing. So that gave me a clue as to what was happening.
    So what I did was this: Preferences->Playback-> 'FullScreen Mode' Monitor,Extend Video image to: I made sure they were both the 2nd monitor where I'm watching the video. Previously it was not. I also unchecked 'split video image'.
    -Robert
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!