VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have several Movie Studio 12 and DVD Architect 5 projects that I created on a drive, along a path of folders (to keep the projects organized). The old project path might be, for example, along:

H:\folder1\folder2\folder3\folder4\

I subsequently found the drive running short of room as the number of projects grew. So, I moved the projects to a new drive (with a new drive letter and shorter path). The new path might be along:

J:\folder1\folder2\folder3\

When I open the moved DVDA projects, it wants to know where the project's files are.

Each DVDA project only has a video file and an audio file, along with two graphics. However, the original path that DVDA recorded is somewhat long. The dialog box asking for the new location for each project media is truncated making it impossible for me to know which file DVDA is requesting. Movie Studio has a 'Yes for all' button in it's similar dialog but DVDA does not.

I have four questions:

1. Can the .dar file be directly edited?

2. What's the order in which the files would be requested (I could fly-blind identify them to the dialog).

3. Can the registry be edited to insert the new paths?

4. Do you have any suggestions that are not one, two or three?

Thanks for taking the time.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by flucas View Post
    ---The dialog box asking for the new location for each project media is truncated making it impossible for me to know which file DVDA is requesting.
    ---
    4. Do you have any suggestions that are not one, two or three?---
    https://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/24/983100
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!