VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi guys,

I wanna create a website that people can upload their video, but the video server (or Stream Server) is a separate server because of performance and capacity. Now, I d like to know what should I do and install what tools in the video server that when the video is uploaded in a folder in video server, it automatically encodes the video for ex, with H264 and then give me a link that I can embed into my website player like Flowplayer.

Thank You.
    Last edited by steward; 28th Oct 2014 at 07:47.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Thank you. How can I automate it, when a user upload a video on the website, actually it is uploaded on the video server, so how ffmpeg start encoding and finally sends it back to flowplayer?

thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    http://5minutenpause.com/blog/2012/11/14/watch-a-folder-for-new-files-and-convert-them...h-bash-script/

If that looks way too complex you must find someone that can help you or find a software that automatically does everything( I have not seen any such).
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    http://5minutenpause.com/blog/2012/11/14/watch-a-folder-for-new-files-and-convert-them...h-bash-script/

If that looks way too complex you must find someone that can help you or find a software that automatically does everything( I have not seen any such).
    Oh man,,,,I really appreciate you help.

The link was so helpful.

I guess I might have some other Qs that I ll ask after doing the first step.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!