VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I want to make a video, and post it to facebook, where it loops over and over. How would i do this? Is it possible? i would imagine an avisynth script would work. Wouldn't it? I know there is a Loop () command. If someone would write the script, i'd appreciate it!
    Last edited by snafubaby; 26th Oct 2014 at 03:27.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You can convert your video into an animated gif that loops forever, but you wont have audio.
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by snafubaby View Post
    i would imagine an avisynth script would work. Wouldn't it? I know there is a Loop () command. If someone would write the script, i'd appreciate it!
    You can loop a video with Avisynth, but you will need to tell it how many loops. Example to loop 5 times:

Code:
    DirectShowSource("path\to\your.mp4")
    Loop(5)
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Facebook does not supported animated gif's thou Giphy url links work but it's specialized, normal url links to animated gif's will most likely be flattened to a single image via facebooks own code.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for the help, guys. Unfortunately, facebook doesn't accept animated gifs. I made my video, and it's looping fine. Too bad i can't upload it to facebook. I have seen looped videos on facebook before, but they're probably from tv news, and somehow they managed to upload them.
    Quote Quote  
  6. There are workaround to put animated gifs on facebook. Use google, there are many tutorials on this subjet
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!