VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Is it possible to change the screen saver image on the Oppo Blu-ray players (specifically the BDP-105)?
    I do not see a way to do this through the settings menu or manual (maybe I overlooked it?), but I imagine the floating Oppo icon is flashed to the machine in a way that it might be possible to override with another .jpg or similar photo format image?

The machine is being used at my work place and they would like to have our logo bounce around on the screen while it is frequently left with the screen saver on.

Thanks if any one has any info or suggestions.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Not that I've seen mentioned anywhere.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    This is just a tad curious: I have an Oppo BR player, as well as their DVD player model 980H. If memory serves, the latter has a "screen capture" function that I have triggered by accident on occasion, inadvertently replacing the stock bouncing Oppo logo (temporarily) with some unwanted image as the screen saver. I then had to explicitly put it back to the mfr. default. It seems odd to me if a feature like that would not be replicated in their subsequent BR models.
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!