VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello VH ,

I have a DVD containing Hindi audio of a movie and a video [of same movie] having only english audio ... I wanted to mux Hindi audio with that ...... But the question is I don't know a perfect tool to do it and how to do it !
    Please tell me name of the software and would be great if you tell how to do that ...........

THANK YOU
    Respect to VH staff and all helpers !
    Quote Quote  
  2. Provided the audios are in sync: Drag the first VOB from the DVD into MKVMergeGUI and untick the video part. Drag the video in and untick the audio. Mux.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by videobruger View Post
    Provided the audios are in sync: Drag the first VOB from the DVD into MKVMergeGUI and untick the video part. Drag the video in and untick the audio. Mux.
    I wanna encode DVD to AC3 or AAC or MP3 ........
    I dont have that .vob file !
    Quote Quote  
  4. Then you lost me. What do you have?. What's the "DVD" (Folder/files). AC3 is one of the mandatory audio track on a DVD.
    Quote Quote  
  5. You can also use PGCDemux for the job. Open the IFO for the movie and choose to demux only the audio.

Or open the VOBs in DGIndex and choose File->Save Project File. You'll get all the audios in the movie in addition to the D2V project file which you can delete.

And videobruger is right - your second post made no sense.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I have DVD disc in my drive ..... Now tell me what should I do ?
    Quote Quote  
  7. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I would recommend DVD Audio Extractor (30 day fully functional trial) for you.
    Quote Quote  
  8. I tried PgCDemux now
    It works great !

Thanks manono
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!