VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've been trying to extract a subtitle stream from a blu-ray using bdsup2sub++, and then using Muxman and VobBlanker and Pgcedit to add it to a DVD.

Other than starting with a blu-ray subtitle track, I'm following the guide from How to add new subtitles to an existing DVD.

For some reason, when I'm done the output subtitles end up transparent.

Name:  sub.png
Views: 237
Size:  56.0 KB

I'm not sure where along the process I'm going wrong let alone how to fix it. All the other (original) subtitles are fine. Just this one's messed up.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    In the guide you see the following paragraph related to CLUT in pgcedit.

In the main screen save the DVD (File->Save DVD is one way) and test it out in PowerDVD before burning to disc. If you find the colors are off, change them in the CLUT (Color LookUp Table) which you reach by double-clicking on the video, taking note of the colors you have now, finding them in the CLUT (the 4x4 color block you'll see - they're usually in the top row), and changing them to the way you like. Get back to the main screen, save, and test it out.

These relate to the color pallette issue you're experiencing.
    Quote Quote  
  3. You can adjust subtitle transparency, either individually or all of them at once, using DVDSubEdit. It's all explained in the guide.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by manono View Post
    You can adjust subtitle transparency, either individually or all of them at once, using DVDSubEdit. It's all explained in the guide.
    Thanks very much that worked.
    Quote Quote