VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I use video overlay function .
    But the overlayed video seems not good (small screen seems a little bit ❝ slow motion ❞ )
    I have overlayed the videos by Wondershare video editor, it is fine .
    I have uploaded 4 videos (video overlayed by AVS / Wondershare , Original video A / B) into Megaupload .
    I think if you overlay the videos (A , B) yourself , you may know the reason !
    Can anyone help ?
    Download Link :
    https://mega.co.nz/#!6po2WY6T!uGpHkh-pPPuChyx3bB9r4cSyMe_PDPfyrmYBMc%204nX80

[Solved]
    Last edited by kwanami; 7th Oct 2014 at 22:41.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Did the two videos have the same frame rate?
    Last edited by ndjamena; 5th Oct 2014 at 08:11.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Both source videos and both output videos are 30 fps. But both programs did a crappy job. AVS converted the deinterlaced the foreground video but discarded every other frame and duplicated the remaining frames. So the foreground motion is only 12.5 fps. Wondershare deinterlaced the foreground video but discarded some frames while duplicating other. The background video is a mix of 30 fps native (or deinterlaced 30i), 25 fps pal with duplicates, and 24 fps film with duplicates. Not much you can do about that though.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Both programs are crap.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Both source videos and both output videos are 30 fps. But both programs did a crappy job. AVS converted the deinterlaced the foreground video but discarded every other frame and duplicated the remaining frames. So the foreground motion is only 12.5 fps. Wondershare deinterlaced the foreground video but discarded some frames while duplicating other. The background video is a mix of 30 fps native (or deinterlaced 30i), 25 fps pal with duplicates, and 24 fps film with duplicates. Not much you can do about that though.
    Can you recommend some video editor ? Jagabo
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Hoser Rob View Post
    Both programs are crap.
    Which video editor do you use ? Hoser Rub (∩_∩)
    Quote Quote  
  7. I don't really do this type of editing so I can't really give a recommendation. But a lot of people here seem to like Sony's Movie Studio and Vegas. And the freeware AviUtl.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    I don't really do this type of editing so I can't really give a recommendation. But a lot of people here seem to like Sony's Movie Studio and Vegas. And the freeware AviUtl.
    Thanks jagabo
    Quote Quote  
  9. Ive been using AVS for quite a while now, I just updated to the latest version just 2 weeks ago and have noticed a significant improvement in the way it handles videos, including encoding!

My source has always been MP4 or M2TS off HD camcorders, either 720 or 1080, I havent had any problems yet...

Andrew
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by VideoGuruDude View Post
    Ive been using AVS for quite a while now, I just updated to the latest version just 2 weeks ago and have noticed a significant improvement in the way it handles videos, including encoding!

My source has always been MP4 or M2TS off HD camcorders, either 720 or 1080, I havent had any problems yet...

Andrew
    I use latest version too ...
    Have u overlayed the videos which I uploaded ?
    No this problem ?
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!