VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,

I'm new here so I hope I'm in the right place...

I wanted to know if there was a way to watch private youtube videos? Because I like Cameron Ugh's videos and not too long ago he made some of his videos private and I can't see theses videos anymore... (like this one for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSqKrMH7PbY ) I know there were some way to watch private youtube videos a few years ago but none of theses things works anymore... Any help please?

If I'm in the wrong thread or something, sorry!

Thank you in advance for your answers!
    Quote Quote  
  2. I guess private really means private. I know on Vimeo you need password to see private vids. I suspect Youtube is the same.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Exactly. If the uploader wanted you to see them, simply by logging in to your account you could see them. They would not appear as 'Private' then.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for your answers.

I knew private youtube videos are really private. I wanted to know if there was a way to see them even if they are private (as the video I'm trying to see was public before) but I guess I will just have to try and ask the owner of the video if there's a way to see it...
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by roma_turok View Post
    You can search title of the video Cameron Ugh- Setting the record straight and get:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2pkR3NDCMs
    I saw this video, the one I was looking for is the Q&A video (with the link which is in the description of it). The Title of the video I'm looking for is Cameron Ugh- Q&A, Introduction to Farrah but it seems it was made private/removed from every websites.. :/
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!