VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    "v:\automazioneclip\virtualdub\FFProbe" shouldn't there be a .exe at the end on Windows?
    but no make difference (seems to me) if work also without the .exe

and however in this case .. do make differences: batch (in my pc) don't work in everycase. But shure ndjamena have modify it to work also in the case of a variable framrate, shure is only a small character or a sintax error, or an error in my script that I cannot identify
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    marcorocchini , Not too sure what you want to do here but if you want to find the number of frames and use in ffprobe then my last post shows how to find the variable and add it back into your script for ffprobe if you want to use it. What you want ffprobe to show looks confusing to me since there are a lot of variations here.

If you just want to find the number of frames then my first post will do it. It's a pretty simple use of MediaInfo CLI (thats the Command Line version) available at http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download/Windows. The 2 files you need are the Mediainfo.exe (CLI version) and the Mediainfo.dll (from CLI version). Just be sure to follow the punctuation and Capitalization .
    Quote Quote  
  3. the ndjamena's summarily works, his last to my pc go wrong but it's probably a little thing, maybe the point

Code:
    if "%% CType =="video"
    maybe it something of undefined: I try with a .mxf file

I think his procedure try to retrive the variabile framerate and puts a conditional. However thanks to both
    Last edited by marcorocchini; 2nd Oct 2014 at 13:08.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Budman1 View Post
    marcorocchini , Not too sure what you want to do here but if you want to find the number of frames and use in ffprobe then my last post shows how to find the variable and add it back into your script for ffprobe if you want to use it. What you want ffprobe to show looks confusing to me since there are a lot of variations here.

If you just want to find the number of frames then my first post will do it. It's a pretty simple use of MediaInfo CLI (thats the Command Line version) available at http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download/Windows. The 2 files you need are the Mediainfo.exe (CLI version) and the Mediainfo.dll (from CLI version). Just be sure to follow the punctuation and Capitalization .
    in the same script I use also mediainfo cli with the updated mediainfo.dll 07.70.00 and it works well to retrive some information
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Code:
    	Set /a Count+=1
    	Set "FOUNDLVL=%STARTLVL%"
    	SetLocal DisableDelayedExpansion
    	set "Audio=v:\automazioneclip\system\empty.wav"
    	if exist "%~dpn1.wav" set "Audio=%~dpn1.wav"

rem #### Find TimeCode Info ####
    	Set AUCount=0;
    	Set VDCount=0;
    	Set STCount=0;
    	Set "V_Number_Of_Frames="
    	for /f "tokens=1,2 delims=^=" %%g in ('v:\automazioneclip\virtualdub\FFProbe -hide_banner -loglevel fatal -pretty -show_format -show_streams "%~f1" 2^>^&1') DO (
    		CALL :Process_Item "%%~g" "%%~h"
    	) 
    	if NOT "%V_Time_Base%"=="" (
    		for /F "tokens=1,2 delims=/" %%g in ("%V_Time_Base%") do (
    			set "V_Time_Base_Denom=%%~g"
    			set /a "V_Time_Base_Num=%%~h*10000"
    		)
    	)
    	if NOT "%V_Frame_Rate%"=="" (
    		for /F "tokens=1,2 delims=/" %%g in ("%V_Frame_Rate%") do (
    			set /a "V_Frame_Rate_Num=%%~g*10000"
    			set "V_Frame_Rate_Denom=%%~h"
    		)
    	)
    	if "%V_Number_Of_Frames%"=="" Set /a "V_Number_Of_Frames=V_Duration/((V_Time_Base_Num/V_Time_Base_Denom)/(V_Frame_Rate_Num/V_Frame_Rate_Denom))"

set "FPSforVirtualdub=%V_Number_Of_Frames%"

echo "%FPSforVirtualdub%"

goto :eof

:Process_Item <item_field> <item_data>

if "%~2"=="N/A" goto :eof
    	if "%~1"=="[/STREAM]" (
    		set "CType="
    	)
    	if "%~1"=="[/FORMAT]" (
    		set "CType="
    	)
    	if "%~1"=="[FORMAT]" (
    		set "CType=FORMAT"
    	)
    	if "%~1"=="index" Set "cur_index=%~2"
    	if "%~1"=="codec_name" Set "cur_codec=%~2"
    	if "%~1"=="codec_type" (
    		if "%~2"=="audio" (
    			set /a AUCount+=1
    			set "CType=audio"
    		)
    		if "%~2"=="video" if NOT "%cur_codec%"=="mjpeg" (
    			Set /a VDCount+=1
    			set "CType=video"
    		)
    		if "%~2"=="subtitle" (
    			Set /a STCount+=1
    			set "CType=subtitle"
    		)
    	)
    	if "%CType%"=="FORMAT" (
    		if "%~1"=="TAG:company_name" set "T_Company_Name=%~2"
    		if "%~1"=="TAG:product_name" set "T_Product_Name=%~2"
    		if "%~1"=="TAG:product_version" set "T_Product_Version=%~2"
    		if "%~1"=="TAG:timecode" set "TIMECODE=%~2"
    	)
    	if "%CType%"=="video" (
    		if %VDCount% GTR 1 (
    			echo Multiple Video Streams!!!!
    			pause
    		)
    		if "%~1"=="time_base" set "V_Time_Base=%~2"
    		if "%~1"=="r_frame_rate" set "V_Frame_Rate=%~2"
    		if "%~1"=="duration_ts" set "V_Duration=%~2"
    		if "%~1"=="width" set "V_Width=%~2"
    		if "%~1"=="height" set "V_Height=%~2"
    		if "%~1"=="sample_aspect_ratio" set "V_PAR=%~2"
    		if "%~1"=="nb_frames" set "V_Number_Of_Frames=%~2"
    	)

I'm attempting to clean up your script to make it easier to work with. I've changed some of the variable names, you may have to alter the rest of the batch to match. FFProbe outputs XML if there's itunes data in an mp4, I haven't figured out how to deal with that properly.
    Last edited by ndjamena; 2nd Oct 2014 at 21:18.
    Quote Quote  
  6. but it work, and recognize time base and other info, absolutly considerable! with 15/20 file of various type seems work well
    big thanks. If I'm not wrong, it do a real count of frames into a video file
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Best method (direct)

Best method:

Cmd ->

ffprobe.exe -v error -select_streams v:0 -show_entries stream=r_frame_rate,duration -of default=nw=1 "d:\movies\The.Matrix.1999.1080p.BrRip.x264.YIFY.d ut.mp4"

Result ->

r_frame_rate=24000/1001
    duration=8177.794625

Calculation ->

Frames=24000/1001*8177.794625=196071

Proof ->

ffmpeg -i "d:\movies\The.Matrix.1999.1080p.BrRip.x264.YIFY.d ut.mp4" -f null /dev/null
    ffmpeg version N-92938-g0aaaca25e0-ffmpeg-windows-pacman Copyright (c) 2000-2019 the FFmpeg developers
    built with gcc 8.2.0 (GCC)
    configuration: --pkg-config=pkg-config --pkg-config-flags=--static --extra-version=ffmpeg-windows-pacman --enable-version3 --disable-debug --disable-w32threads --arch=x86_64 --target-os=mingw32 --cross-prefix=/opt/sandbox/cross_compilers/mingw-w64-x86_64/bin/x86_64-w64-mingw32- --enable-libcaca --enable-gray --enable-libtesseract --enable-fontconfig --enable-gmp --enable-gnutls --enable-libass --enable-libbluray --enable-libbs2b --enable-libflite --enable-libfreetype --enable-libfribidi --enable-libgme --enable-libgsm --enable-libilbc --enable-libmodplug --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libopus --enable-libsnappy --enable-libsoxr --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libtwolame --enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libwebp --enable-libzimg --enable-libzvbi --enable-libmysofa --enable-libaom --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libopenh264 --enable-liblensfun --enable-nvenc --enable-nvdec --extra-libs=-lm --extra-libs=-lpthread --extra-cflags=-DLIBTWOLAME_STATIC --extra-cflags=-DMODPLUG_STATIC --extra-cflags=-DCACA_STATIC --enable-amf --enable-libmfx --enable-gpl --enable-avisynth --enable-frei0r --enable-filter=frei0r --enable-librubberband --enable-libvidstab --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --enable-libxvid --enable-libxavs --enable-avresample --extra-cflags='-march=core2' --extra-cflags=-O2 --enable-static --disable-shared --prefix=/opt/sandbox/cross_compilers/mingw-w64-x86_64/x86_64-w64-mingw32 --enable-nonfree --enable-decklink --enable-libfdk-aac
    libavutil 56. 25.100 / 56. 25.100
    libavcodec 58. 43.100 / 58. 43.100
    libavformat 58. 25.100 / 58. 25.100
    libavdevice 58. 6.101 / 58. 6.101
    libavfilter 7. 47.100 / 7. 47.100
    libavresample 4. 0. 0 / 4. 0. 0
    libswscale 5. 4.100 / 5. 4.100
    libswresample 3. 4.100 / 3. 4.100
    libpostproc 55. 4.100 / 55. 4.100
    Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from 'd:\movies\The.Matrix.1999.1080p.BrRip.x264.YIFY.d ut.mp4':
    Metadata:
    major_brand : isom
    minor_version : 512
    compatible_brands: isomiso2avc1mp41
    encoder : Lavf58.25.100
    Duration: 02:16:17.91, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 2497 kb/s
    Stream #0:0(und): Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1920x800 [SAR 1:1 DAR 12:5], 2397 kb/s, 23.98 fps, 23.98 tbr, 24k tbn, 47.95 tbc (default)
    Metadata:
    handler_name : VideoHandler
    Stream #0:1(und): Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 44100 Hz, stereo, fltp, 93 kb/s (default)
    Metadata:
    handler_name : GPAC ISO Audio Handler
    Stream mapping:
    Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (h264 (native) -> wrapped_avframe (native))
    Stream #0:1 -> #0:1 (aac (native) -> pcm_s16le (native))
    Press [q] to stop, [?] for help
    Output #0, null, to '/dev/null':
    Metadata:
    major_brand : isom
    minor_version : 512
    compatible_brands: isomiso2avc1mp41
    encoder : Lavf58.25.100
    Stream #0:0(und): Video: wrapped_avframe, yuv420p, 1920x800 [SAR 1:1 DAR 12:5], q=2-31, 200 kb/s, 23.98 fps, 23.98 tbn, 23.98 tbc (default)
    Metadata:
    handler_name : VideoHandler
    encoder : Lavc58.43.100 wrapped_avframe
    Stream #0:1(und): Audio: pcm_s16le, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 1411 kb/s (default)
    Metadata:
    handler_name : GPAC ISO Audio Handler
    encoder : Lavc58.43.100 pcm_s16le

HERE!!! ->

frame=196071 fps=331 q=-0.0 Lsize=N/A time=02:16:17.90 bitrate=N/A speed=13.8x

video:102631kB audio:1408772kB subtitle:0kB other streams:0kB global headers:0kB muxing overhead: unknown
    shareeditdeleteflag

https://www.facebook.com/Pacman-Graphics-1601114056700700/
    https://www.facebook.com/gerard.wensink
    gerardwensink@gmail.com
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7_udMM_yHU&list=PLkcSmJZ4L--v6Lz6TfVITbj09mQS5a8FP
    Quote Quote