VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sentrydogman View Post
    You are most certainly Herbert. Anyway it's all moot now. And the fact that the player handles everything else I have w/o
    complaint kinda shoots holes in any theories which were posited. It just doesn't like THESE DISCS ( now ). It would indeed
    be interesting if I had Next Generation on BluRay but I don't.
    First, I first watched "The Way to Eden" when it aired in 1968 so I know all about "Herbert". Stop congratulating yourself on the inside joke.

Second, you think for some reason that people who haven't seen your individual set of discs can tell you what is different about them. That makes you a candidate for "the most dense SOB on the planet" trophy. See, I can be a smart-ass too. Are you laughing?
    Last edited by usually_quiet; 21st Sep 2014 at 21:33. Reason: clarity
    Quote Quote  
  2. I suppose you have done the obvious stuff first, like checking for scratches and/or fingerprints on the discs?
    Quote Quote  
  3. All the OBVIOUS potential causes were eliminated BEFORE I ever approached this forum - heat, dust, scratches, etc. etc. The problem just may be of
    transcendental nature without resolution, like the value of Pi ...
    Quote Quote  
  4. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Then it's time to close this thread, I presume ^__^
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by sentrydogman View Post
    All the OBVIOUS potential causes were eliminated BEFORE I ever approached this forum - heat, dust, scratches, etc. etc. The problem just may be of
    transcendental nature without resolution, like the value of Pi ...
    Just checking - it's amazing how many times people rush off at 100mph trying to find a solution to a problem without doing the basic checks first.

Good luck with finding a solution - or at least a reason why - let us know if you do.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Yes, the solution was a Samsung player ....
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!