VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi everyone, i need to all MeGUI filters, look at these pictures and tell me wich filters

Look at his beard and dress in the first pic and the seconde one

Note: both of them are FULL HD

Before the encode:

After the encode:

Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    First, don't mind me, but I have to tell you: I really don't understand your first sentence, especially: "i need to all". It is not english...

Second, I don't believe you. What you call "after encode" has more real details than what you call "before encode" (especially obvious in the golden threads and the shiny black cloth in the lower left), therefore I bet that the second picture can't be filtered out of the first. Instead, I wonder if the first is an upscaled SD source, and the second is a native HD production.
    Last edited by LigH.de; 12th Sep 2014 at 12:34.
    Quote Quote  
  3. i know about my bad english, but itsn't a problem, at leat you got the idia....

second, both of them are FULL HD !!!!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Well, I can upscale QCIF (352x2##) to FullHD too, even to 4K. That doesn't make the content detailed.

I still believe that the first source once had a smaller resolution before it became HD again.
    Quote Quote  
  5. i can't believe it !! i recorded it from an HD channel !!!
    Quote Quote  
  6. yaston, just 2 days ago you were asking for teamviewer assistance on how to use Megui.

Looks like you're such a programming god that you became a way better encoder than me in 2 days than I have in 7 years.
    Quote Quote  
  7. I seriously doubt the second picture is an encode taken from the first one.

The first pic:

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  11.6 KB

The second pic:

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  13.7 KB

Unless someone else knows of a filter which can add details to an image which aren't there in the original.

If they were "before and after" encodes, who encoded them? If anything, they're two different encodes of the same source, or two different broadcasts of the same video.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Mephesto View Post
    yaston, just 2 days ago you were asking for teamviewer assistance on how to use Megui.

Looks like you're such a programming god that you became a way better encoder than me in 2 days than I have in 7 years.

LOOOL dear this isn't my job it's of someone else !!
    Quote Quote  
  9. i know nothing about the encode, so would someone help me plz ?
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search PM
    Are you able to explain the sources of each video in detail? Were they both DVB-S2 captures of different TV broadcasters? Or is one of them a Blu-ray? The only part I am certain of is that they are not "before/after encoding", that's impossible.

TV broadcast companies are able to cheat with HD movies as well as movie pirate scene release groups, and even cheap Blu-ray producers, I guess... who knows, I'm losing interest in all of them.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!