1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Click image for larger version

Name:	$(KGrHqV,!lcFCf0utqMkBQ2vFioUJ!~~60_3.JPG
Views:	376
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	27321

assalam alaikum,

iam from maldives , a copeule days back i brought this Portable Digital DVB-T TV Tuner Receive USB Stick HD HDTV Recorder Remote SWTP from ebay. when received the item i install the cd and plug the cable and search with that software it can't find the channels on.

can give me the a software i can use with the DVB-T?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Unless you are near the broadcast station the supplied antenna is far to weak to pickup anything ... connect it to a house antenna shoulld allow it to find available channels.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    iam not using antenna , i use direct cable from service provider, and i watch tv on the cable.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by saalhaga View Post
    iam not using antenna , i use direct cable from service provider, and i watch tv on the cable.
    So perhaps provider use DVB-C not DVB-T in cable - verify this first.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by saalhaga View Post
    You probably have the wrong kind of tuner for cable. The Maldives uses DVB-T for over-the-air transmissions but cable TV would use something else. DVB-C or DVB-C2 is most often used for digital service in DVB-T countries, while PAL is used for analog service. In addition, digital cable TV may be encrypted, and a decoder box is needed to watch TV. If that is true, even if you had a DVB-C tuner, you could not use it.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Yep, in Pal country's cable operators use DVB C not DVB-T the second is for terrestrial only over antenna
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!