VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi.

I want to convert my Bluray iso's to mkv files. I have quiet allot so i batch job would be ideal. I like to only include the DTS-HD/Dolby HD track and leave the rest behind. And then keep the video as it is along with all the subtitles.

What i found so far is DVDfab but can it be run as a batch and how?

Also looked at MakeMKV batch converter but i don't think it can remove the other audio tracks. Also i couldn't get it to work.

Any suggestions is very welcome.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try BdHero.
    Quote Quote  
  3. It can only open bd file structure it seems not isos.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Makemkv can remove audio, video, subtitle tracks....but I don't think it can do any batch converting.

Let me know if you find something else.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Makemkv does not support the queue unfortunately otherwise the program is perfect :/ But needing to go in and start the next every time will be very time consuming.
    Quote Quote  
  6. An alternitive and free way is, you use chapterEditor - Multi-Editions-Editor(MEE).

You need eac3to and MKVToolNix.

MEE helps you to create a multi-edition-mkv with just a few clicks.
    MME accepts input direct from a BD(with AnyDVD) or a BD-Structre from your hard drive.

eac3to scans the BD an show all information.
    Select all editions yon want to combine. Go to the track section and deselect what you don't need.

With the mmg button you get a mmg-file. Double click it and start the mmg-muxing process.

MEE is like Xin1Generator but with a lot of more functions.

The created mkv have a chapter.xml inside with all editions which you can select in a player. (LAV or Haali required)
    Last edited by hubblec4; 8th Feb 2015 at 17:17.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!